Cloud Backup & Recovery Specialist/Engineer for OTC
- Location: Remote Work (only from Slovakia)
- Company: Deutsche Telekom System Solutions Slovakia
- Language: English
- Job category: Technical positions
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.
Are you interested to support our security pillar of our own product as Backup & Recovery Specialist?
We are looking for YOU to be active memember with security iniciatives of our own Software Solution for Collaboration and Enterprise Content Management. It is ombination of solutions and services to facilitate the collection, classification, organization, secure storage, and search for all types of content, information, and the overlaying processe
Become one of us and join the digital workplace of the future for customers across all industries with our ImageMaster product.
As our team member you will collaborate and ensure that planes can take off, new trucks can be produced, shoes can be shipped, insurance claims can be processed etc.
If you will join our team you will mainly collaborate with other IT teams and departments to create and implement disaster recovery plans.
This is general purpose:
- Perform, coordinate and improve most complex activities (3rd level environment) needed to provide IT services and the supporting infrastructure in order to fulfill relevant KPI’s
- Plan, implement and maintain a stable technical infrastructure to support organization’s business processes
- Identify weaknesses in used processes and eliminate them following industry and internal standards.
- Open Telekom Cloud (OTC) know-how
- Understanding of cloud infrastructures, especially cloud backup and disaster recovery solutions
- Experience configuring and managing backup and disaster recovery solutions in the cloud
- Proficiency in implementing and managing data protection processes and strategies
- Ability to perform backup and recovery testing to ensure solutions work flawlessly
- Experience in implementing security measures to ensure the integrity of backup data
- Knowledge of compliance and data protection requirements related to backup and recovery processes
- Experience troubleshooting backup and recovery issues
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- German - nice to have
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work – life balance
- Other benefits
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be between 1300 -1500 € /brutto.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.