Security DevOps Engineer with OTC know-how
- Location: Remote Work (only from Slovakia)
- Company: Deutsche Telekom System Solutions Slovakia
- Language: English
- Job category: Technical positions
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.
Are you interested to support our security pillar of our own product as Security DevOps?
We are looking for YOU to integrate security initiatives of our own Software Solution for Collaboration and Enterprise Content Management. It is combination of solutions and services to facilitate the collection, classification, organization, secure storage, and search for all types of content, information, and the overlaying processes.
Become one of us and join the digital workplace of the future for customers across all industries with our ImageMaster product.
As our team member you will collaborate and ensure that planes can take off, new trucks can be produced, shoes can be shipped, insurance claims can be processed etc.
Your technical knowledge, security expertise and strong understanding of DevOps principles will help you to collaborate with other departments and teams to improve security across the organization and to integrate security processes and tools into DevOps pipelines.
This is general purpose: Senior DevOps Engineer is responsible for entire lifecycle of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipelines and Infrastructure as Code approaches. Takes account and defines automated configuration management, release management, build, test and deployment activities. Provides prototypes and concepts for further automation of assigned technology.
- Deep understanding of DevOps principles and methodologies
- Open Telekom Cloud (OTC) know-how
- Expertise in security aspects of software development, deployment and operation
- Knowledge of attack vectors, vulnerability analysis and penetration testing
- Automation capabilities to perform security tasks and tests/implementation and automation of security
- Communication skills to effectively communicate security concerns to developers and other team members
- Collaborate with other departments and teams to improve security across the organization
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- German - Nice to have
- Analytical thinking is your strength and with excellent overview in Industry trends you should be perfect problem solver with focus on detail.
- Become part of Agile development teams to deliver an end-to-end automation of deployment, monitoring, and infrastructure management in a cloud environment
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work – life balance
- Other benefits
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2600 € /brutto.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.