DevOps Engineer (REF492Q)
- Company: Deutsche Telekom IT and Telecommunications Slovakia
- Job category: Technical positions
- Language: English
- Location: Kosice, possibility of remote work from Slovakia
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.
DevOps Engineer is responsible for entire lifecycle of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipelines and Infrastructure as Code approaches. Takes account and defines automated configuration management, release management, build, test and deployment activities.
- Designs, develops, tests and implements infrastructure for CI/CD pipelines and IaC.
- Manages source code, configuration management, release management, build and deployment activities.
- Setups and manages integration with partner applications.
- Conducts of performance analyses and tunings as well as error analyses and troubleshooting.
- Consults and implements new innovative technologies to satisfy innovation strategy.
- Creates concepts for further automation of services, processes and/or operating models.
- Directly support the project teams in the development, quality assurance accompanying development as well as planning and implementation of product releases.
- If necessary, support for a migration from SharePoint OnPrem to SharePoint Online
- If necessary, support for 3rd level operation: SQL & SharePoint
- Engineering and operation of Azure cloud services for web applications
- Engineering and operation of PowerPlatform environments (PowerApps and PowerAutomat)
- Engineering and operation of CI/CD pipelines in the Azure DevOps tool to provision Azure infrastructure and customer web application
- Deployment of customer web apps to the cloud
- 3rd level ASP for developers
- Create PowerShell scripts to automate administrative tasks
- Information technologies - Master´s degree
- ICT System - minimum 2 years
IT Technical Skills
- Scripting (Bash, Python) - advanced
- Linux Operating System - basic
- Docker, Git, Networking- advanced
- OTC / AWS / Azure - intermediate
- Kubernetes / OpenShift - intermediate
- Jenkins / GitLab - intermediate
- Ansible / Terraform / Puppet - intermediate
- ELK / Prometheus / Icinga - intermediate
- Security - intermediate
- Communication and Presentation skills - advanced
- Analytical thinking - advanced
- Team cooperation - advanced
Other required skills
- Agile Methodology - intermediate
- Scrum, SAFe - basic
- MS Azure Cloud-Service:
- MS Azure Fundamentals
- MS Azure Data Fundamentals
- MS Azure Networking
- MS Azure KeyVault
- MS Azure SQL Service
- MS Azure Webapplications
- MS Windows Server (Installation, configuration, administration)
- MS Windows SQL Server (Installation, configuration, administration)
- Good knowledge of the Windows domain concept (AD)
- Windows Installation and Update Service (WSUS)
- Good knowledge of Windows virtualization (HyperV)
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- German- Intermediate B1
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work – life balance
- Other benefits
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1650-2550 € /brutto.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.