Quality Manager for Product “Staffing Graduates & Professionals & Interns, Security Check”
- Company: Deutsche Telekom System Solutions Slovakia
- Job category: Corporate functions
- Language: English
- Location: Remote Work (only from Slovakia)
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Manager who will be responsible for ensuring quality standards in the end2end staffing process and making sure we win the best candidates for our company.
- Development and implementation of quality standards for the end2end staffing process
- Monitoring of compliance with quality standards and implementation of quality controls
- Analysis of recruiting data and derivation of measures to improve the process and results
- Ensuring an efficient and qualitative high Candidate Experience
- Conducting training for the recruiting team to improve processes and the quality of results
- Coordination of the cooperation with the shared service center and other departments
- Creation of quality reports for management
- Monitoring of suppliers and service providers regarding quality standards
- Incident management and pro-active problem solving
- Close collaboration with HRM on contract matters and salary issues
This is the general purpose:
Coordinates the establishment and maintenance of the quality management within the team. Implements concepts and quality standards. Produces internal and external reports related to quality management. Supports the preparation and control of optimization measures relating to processes, reporting and quality.
Ensures that quality performance is at desired level. Designs concepts and implements quality standards. Designs reports related to quality management. Prepares and controls optimization measures quality.
Governance of the Quality management within the unit or company. Proposes, designs and implements changes in Quality management system according to valid standards and in order to increase the efficiency of the service activity. Provides consultancy in assigned process and quality topics. Prepares and controls optimization measures relevant for quality improvement.
- Completed studies in human resource management, psychology or a comparable discipline
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a quality manager in HR or a comparable position
- Experience in development and implementation of quality management systems
- Excellent knowledge in the field of quality management as well as process management (ideally in recruiting)
- Experience in the use of tools for data analysis and evaluation
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Native speaker of German and good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Good experience in classical project management and first experience in agile working
- Experience in MS Office (especially in PowerPoint and Excel)
- Empathy as well as very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent ability to work in a team
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work – life balance
- Other benefits
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1100€ /brutto.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.