Head of Team at Finance Controlling Business Service Center
- Company: Deutsche Telekom System Solutions Slovakia
- Job category: Leadership positions
- Language: English
- Location: Kosice, possibility of remote work from Slovakia
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.
In our Shared Service Center focused on Finance (Yes! Telekom is not only IT) we are looking for manager to join our cozy leadership team. Before you dive into responsibilities, lets quiz yourself:
- Am I energizing and passionate about people management and finance?
- Do I believe right attitude is more than skills which can be trained?
- Is the “Yellow” color or it’s combination what I usually get from Personality tests?
Did you mostly answer YES? Perfect! Now Check what’s gonna be your AGENDA:
- People, people, people – as we are highly dependent on resources, that’s going to be your daily bread. Means you will be Hiring manager with full responsibility of choosing right people to be part of your team. You should interview them, onboard them, train them, develop them, motivate them…. literally everything how you expect to be treated as an employee in a good company.
- Money – you own your budget for various spending: training, travel, team buildings, bonuses. That suggests you to adopt entrepreneurship behavior because you want your team to be profitable. How to do it? Simply, you must earn more than you spend. Your CFO is watching.
- Service delivery – this is what brings you money so your next goal is not to just maintain running services your team is providing, but also ensure expansion and growth. By preparation of your business cases, promotion, negotiation to final contract singing and PO creation from your customers.
- Strategy – this is the Project part. And we want you to feel the touch of tangible things. Be ready to lead: Hiring Campaign on social media, Collab with Universities, Creation of Training program and become an official trainer, Automatization of some of our processes (Predictions, Accrual-postings, etc.).
This is the general purpose...
Head of Team takes care of and acts as a main point of contact for highly complex day to day coordination and steering of one section within a company. Head of Team communicates company and team goals, safety practices and deadlines to team and is responsible for their implementation by effective resource management, planning and evaluating activities in the assigned area of responsibility. Head of Team provides help to management, including hiring and training, and keeps management updated on team performance.
- Preferably Economic – min. Bachelor’s degree
- Finance/Audit/Accounting – big advantage.
- Leading the team of 10+ people – min. 1 year
- English – min. B2
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work – life balance
- Other benefits
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1500€ /brutto.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.