SAP Administrator III
- Company: Deutsche Telekom System Solutions Slovakia
- Job category: Technical positions
- Language: English
- Location: Kosice, possibility of remote work from Slovakia
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.
Independently check, execute, solve (where appropriate), and creates tickets (problem ticket, change management ticket, incident) in order to maintain service to customers according to given quality KPIs and internal processes (INM, CHM, PRM). 2nd and 3rd level environment.
- 2nd and 3rd level INM support.
- Smooth and uninterrupted operation of customers’ environment.
- Conformity with the internal work instructions and process guidelines within DTAG.
- Follow the defined escalation standards in case of deviations.
- Investigate the root cause of incidents and initiate actions to improve or correct the situation.
- Record, evaluate, authorize, prioritize, plan, test, implement, document and review complex changes in controlled manner or escalate to higher authority.
- Act as technical lead, solves and coordinates activities and other deliverables in order to fulfil KPIs and management requests across related technologies.
- Single Point of Contact for at least one customer, area or technology within supported service.
- Participate on regular and/or irregular communication with colleagues in an international environment to ensure operational goals.
- Coordinates the use of internal technical support and vendor support to ensure troubleshooting, maintenance, and an efficient end-user support.
- Train and participate on education of other employees.
- Create and maintain documentation.
- Perform team specific non-technical tasks such as quality/ process/ reporting to support daily operation.
- Secondary education
- ICT Application Operation & Management
- Valid certification in given technology / advantage
IT Technical Skills
- IT/PC literacy - Expert
- HW/SW overview - Advanced
- Core platform knowledge - Advanced
- Analytical thinking
- Team cooperation
- Training and mentoring
- Presentation skills
- English – Upper intermediate (B2)
Other criteria or requirements
- Core paltform knowledge:…
- Related paltform knowledge: …
- Valid certification in given technology
- Overview of the ITIL processes
Possible specialisation (optional for recruitment reasons)
- Participation on on-call duties, independent solving and troubleshooting of incidents and errors within defined expertise.
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work – life balance
- Other benefits
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1000€ /brutto.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.