Scrum Master for Data Domain
- Location: Remote from Slovakia
- Company: Deutsche Telekom IT and Telecommunications Slovakia
- Language: English
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.
The Scrum Master is like the agile superhero of a team, guiding them towards success. He / She is the master of ceremonies, keeping the team focused, motivated, and on track. He / She is the ultimate problem-solver and facilitator, always ready to swoop in and remove any obstacles in the team's path. With his / her superpowers of organization and communication, he / she ensures that the team follows the Scrum framework and embraces agile principles. He / She fosters collaboration, encourages self-organization, and facilitates efficient sprint planning and execution. The Scrum Master is the ultimate advocate for continuous improvement, always striving to make the team's processes and outcomes better.
The Scrum Master is responsible for making sure a Scrum team lives by the values and practices of Scrum. Considered a coach for the team, he is helping the team to perform at their highest level. As a process owner for the team, creates a balance with the project's key stakeholders.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Lead and mentor Agile teams, acting as a servant leader and facilitating the Agile ceremonies (e.g., Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Planning, Retrospectives) to drive collaboration, accountability, and continuous improvement.
- Guide and coach Scrum Masters and Agile teams on Agile principles, Scrum frameworks, and best practices, fostering a culture of self-organization, empowerment, and high performance.
- Collaborate closely with Product Owners and Development teams to ensure clear understanding and prioritization of product backlogs, enabling the delivery of high-quality products and services.
- Identify and remove impediments and roadblocks that hinder team productivity and progress, proactively finding solutions and promoting a culture of problem-solving and innovation.
- Foster a culture of transparency and effective communication, ensuring stakeholders are informed about project status, risks, and dependencies.
- Collaborate with other Scrum Masters, your RTE and other stakeholders to identify and implement process improvements, promote knowledge sharing, and ensure alignment across teams and within the Agile Release Train.
- Monitor and track key Agile metrics, providing insights and recommendations for continuous improvement and delivery optimization.
- Stay up to date with Agile industry trends, emerging methodologies, and modern technology practices, and advocate for their adoption within the organization.
- Contribute to the Agile community within the organization through knowledge sharing, coaching, and training sessions.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IF YOU:
- Hold Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Have proven experience as a Scrum Master, leading Agile teams and driving successful project deliveries. Have experience with Agile project management tools and software development practices.
- Hold Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification or equivalent. Additional Agile certifications (e.g., Advanced Certified Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Professional) are highly desirable.
- Have strong understanding of Agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Kanban) and experience working within Agile frameworks.
- Have excellent facilitation, communication, and leadership skills, with the ability to build strong relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrate ability to foster a collaborative and high-performing team environment, guiding teams to overcome challenges and achieve their goals.
- Have strong problem-solving and conflict resolution skills, with a focus on finding creative solutions and promoting a positive team culture.
- Speak fluent English. Speaking German is an advantage.
Experience in the telecommunications industry or a related field is a plus
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work – life balance
- Other benefits
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1500 € /brutto.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.