Scrum Master for Fibre Optic and Mobile Planning Networks
- Company: Deutsche Telekom IT and Telecommunications Slovakia
- Job category: Technical positions
- Language: English
- Location: Kosice, possibility of remote work from Slovakia
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.
The Scrum Master is responsible for making sure a Scrum team lives by the values and practices of Scrum.
Considered a coach for the team, helping the team to perform at their highest level.
Process owner for the team, creating a balance with the project's key stakeholders.
Changes the culture of the company towards "changes welcome culture" based on transparency, trust and high-level collaboration.
- Leading the scrum team in Servant-leadership style, helps to collaborate and interact, in order to maximize the value delivered by the scrum team.
- Guiding and Coaching the Scrum Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values .
- Guiding and Coaching the Scrum Team on how to get the most out of self-organization.
- Supporting and coaching the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining and managing the product backlog.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and spreading information.
- Bachelor´s degree
- ICT System Engineering - minimum 2 years
- Scrum Master certification (PSM I, CSM ) - advantage
IT Technical skills
- General IT overview - Intermediate
- Communication - Advanced
- Team Cooperation- Advanced
- Coaching and Mentoring - Advanced
- Facilitation - Advanced
- Resource Planning - Expert
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
- English - B2
- German (Advantage) - B1
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work – life balance
- Other benefits
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1500 € /brutto.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.