Senior Scrum Master for Fibre Optic and Mobile Planning Networks
- Company: Deutsche Telekom IT and Telecommunications Slovakia
- Job category: Technical positions
- Language: English
- Location: Kosice, possibility of remote work from Slovakia
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.
As a senior Scrum Master you will act as a team coach for Scrum team or multiple teams, helping the teams to perform at their highest level. Holder of the position is an expert with broad overview over multiple agile methodologies and is assigned on topics where teams need an expert support to enhance their level of agility.
- Leading the scrum team in Servant-leadership style, helps to collaborate and interact, in order to maximize the value delivered by the scrum team.
- Guiding and Coaching the Scrum Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values .
- Guiding and Coaching the Scrum Team on how to get the most out of self-organization.
- Supporting and coaching the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining and managing the product backlog.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and spreading information.
- Bachelor´s degree
- ICT System Engineering - minimum 1 years
- Scrum Master certification (PSM I, CSM )
IT Technical skills
- DevOps techniques, including continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Communication - Advanced
- Team Cooperation- Advanced
- Coaching and Mentoring - Advanced
- Facilitation - Advanced
- Resource Planning - Expert
- Excellent skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Expertise in project management and Agile methodology, tools, techniques and templates
- Knowledge and use of industry-standard project methods, tools and techniques (Kanban, velocity charts, control charts, burn-down metrics etc)
- English - B2
- German - B1
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work – life balance
- Other benefits
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1800 € /brutto.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.