Cloud Migration Architect (Azure)
- Company: Deutsche Telekom System Solutions Slovakia
- Job category: Technical positions
- Language: English
- Location: Kosice, possibility of remote work from Slovakia
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.
Responsible for the conceptual design, architecture and the technical solution using multiple technologies and corresponding vendors. Guarantees realization, implementation and functionality of the developed solution. The role includes consultancy for potential customer in presales period, analysis of customer demands, conversion of the requirements into a technical specification, evaluation of production costs. Additionally steers the international team of experts in order to deliver solution and to define the SLA’s specifications including the transition and transformation phase to handover solution to support/operational delivery units.
As Cloud Migration Services (CMS) part of T-Systems, we are specializing at accompanying our customers on their Cloud adoption journey.
Whether it’s a transition from different Cloud or it’s their first time moving from on premises to Cloud, we are there for them to safely guide them through all stages of their transformation because we understand what it takes to become a part of a digital future with innovative solutions
Our mission: Shaping the safest, easiest and most efficient transformation to a digitized and cloud-native future together with our customer.
- Implement complex customer requirements in technical solutions in accordance with best practices, cost-efficiency and future security based on Microsoft Azure)
Develop both High-Level and Low-Level design for all possible variations of migration or transformation to hybrid cloud products (private/public) based on Azure
Optimize all onboarding scenarios for customers on private & public cloud together with 3rd party products for migration
Cooperate with the product owner on the continuous development of the T-systems cloud adoption portfolio
Collaborate with sales on preparation of complex customer inquiries and tenders
Be an advisor for local and international customers on optimal cloud adoption strategies on Azure
Work in highly dynamic, international environment with committed team while serving as the technology expert
Collaborate with T-systems partners such as Microsoft
Directly communicate with end customers to discuss possibilities of migration, transformation and their optimal designs
- Information technologies - 5 years
- Microsoft Azure associate certification
IT Technical Skills
- Experience working with container build and runtime technologies.
- Hands on experience deploying and supporting Kubernetes on at least one IaaS provider.
- A deep technical understanding of public cloud technologies and practical experience in public cloud adoption, migration and
- Strong hands-on experience in one or more of Containers and Container Orchestration frameworks is an advantage.
- Familiarity with application discovery tools and cloud migration software is an asset but not essential
- Understanding of Infrastructure as Code and automation possibilities (Terraform, ARM templates, Ansible, SaltStack)
- Some experience with Agile tooling and processes (Jira, Kanban, Scrum methodology)
- General ICT skills (Network, OS, Storage, Database etc.)
- Basic Scripting & Coding knowledge (PowerShell, Bash, Python)
- Analytical thinking
- Team cooperation
- Training and mentoring
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- English - Advanced (B2)
- German (Advantage)
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work – life balance
- Other benefits
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2500 € /brutto.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.