Sales Controlling/Reporting Specialist
- Company: Deutsche Telekom System Solutions Slovakia
- Job category: Non-technical positions
- Language: English
- Location: Kosice, possibility of remote work from Slovakia
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.
- analytical job with financials (headquarters level)
- preparation of various reports and key sales performance materials in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- gathering numbers from various system sources
- communication of prepared results within the team and/or in cooperation with other corporate units
- close cooperation with the owner of processes – sales target setting, commercial reviews, Sap Analytics Cloud
Prepare and ensure outputs on an operative level in timely manner and respective quality.
Optimization of individual working methods and maintain records and systems.
Suggestions for process improvements in are of his/her responsibility.
Communicate with the internal / external customers on operative level.
Independent approach in data input analyses and compose service deliverables.
- you love to work with numbers, have a financial controlling background (~1-3 years work experience), and good analytical skills
- self-motivated and hands-on problem solving mentality = pro-active person
- familiar with Excel, PowerPoint and SAP Business Warehouse
- willingness to learn new reporting tools and to work with those (esp. SAC – SAP Analytics Cloud)
- Good communication & presentation skills
- you are a team player and love to work in an agile team - mostly virtual as your colleagues are based in Slovakia, Netherlands, India, and Germany
- Fluent in English
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work – life balance
- Other benefits
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1050€ /brutto.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.