Junior Application Administrator - Application Control Centrum Team (REF613V)
- Company: Deutsche Telekom IT and Telecommunications Slovakia
- Job category: Technical positions
- Language: English
- Location: Kosice, possibility of remote work from Slovakia
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.
Check, execute, solve (where appropriate), and creates tickets (problem ticket, change management ticket, incident, delivery order (DO)) in order to maintain service to customers according to given quality KPIs.
- Operative interface between Service Delivery Management, Customer, Development, Vendors and other delivery units
- Check, execute, solve (where appropriate), and creates tickets (problem ticket, change management ticket, incident, delivery order (DO)) in order to maintain service to customers according to given quality KPIs/OKRs.
- Plans, controls and is responsible for complete application-based request fulfilment.
- Support and consult Service Delivery Management
- Responsibility for incident, problem, change, escalation management and operational documentation
- Responsibility of customer-driven and / or technical changes during service lifecycle
- Responsibility for change approval in face of all Change Advisory Boards
Job specific accountabilities:
- Executes basic tickets to provide service according to KPIs.
- Responsibility for service asset- and configuration management
- Support project and other deliverables in order to fulfil KPIs and management requests
- Secondary education
IT Technical Skills
- General IT/PC literacy - Intermediate
- HW/SW overview - Basic
- Core platform knowledge - Basic
- Analytical thinking
- Team cooperation
- English – Upper intermediate (B1)
Other criteria or requirements
- 24/7, 12h shifts
- Linux Basic - not mandatory
Possible specialisation (optional for recruitment reasons)
- Participation on on-call duties, independent solving and troubleshooting of the incidents and errors within defined expertise.
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work – life balance
- Other benefits
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1000 € /brutto.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.