Internal IT Technik - Field Support Specialist (REF763H)
- Company: Deutsche Telekom IT and Telecommunications Slovakia
- Job category: Technical positions
- Language: English
- Location: Kosice
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.
Preparation and control of optimization measures related to internal processes, reporting and quality of IT within company. Support local infrastructure services. Support establishment and maintenance of internal IT processes within company.
- Check, execute, solve and creates tickets (problem ticket, change management ticket, incident, service requests) in order to maintain service to internal customers according to given quality KPI's in Service portal and SM9 according to standart ITIL process
- Prepare and maintain HW for newcomers and daily operation
- Install of defined images, and anti-virus sw
- Maintain and troubleshoot application in IIT responsibility
- Prepare and maintain documentation and how to guides for company
- Prepare and maintain application documentatin and installation guides
- Share knowledge with other IIT colleagues
- Participate in internal and external projects as technical support
- Maintain printer services
- Perform perfomance test of HW and Local Architecture
- Information technologies – Secondary education
IT Technical Skills
- Hardware ( Laptops,Servers ) - Intermediate
- Microsoft SW products overview - Intermediate
- DNS, DHCP, LAN, MAN - Intermediate
- Active Directory - Basic
- Kaspersky Antivirus - Basic
- Communcation skills
- Customer approach
- Project management
- English - Intermediate (B1)
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work – life balance
- Other benefits
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1000 € /brutto.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.