Service Delivery Manager with German language (REF468B)
- Company: Deutsche Telekom IT and Telecommunications Slovakia
- Job category: Non-technical positions
- Language: English
- Location: Kosice, possibility of remote work from Slovakia
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.
Coordinate the execution of contracts in a way that contract fulfillment achieves or exceeds the expectations of the external or internal customer, while keeping costs at an optimal level. Procure services for the client inside or outside the organization at an optimal price and quality. Oversee all factors which might affect contract fulfillment.
• Manage optimal contract fulfillment for both the client and the company for the duration of the contract
• Approve Delivery model (feasibility, time, quality, budget) in order to meet contract agreements
• Procure services for the client at optimal price and quality
• Coordinate the service delivery activities between the organizational units and supervise their work in the interest of contract fulfillment
• Observe and adjust the budgets and cost reduction
• Procure services in compliance with the deadlines and the expected service levels
• Guarantee cost-effective implementation of the expansion of internal IT infrastructure and resources
• Handle customer complaints and escalations within the framework of the complaint management process
• Process claim management towards customer
• Manage continuous improvement of delivered services
• Manage and evaluate changes in dynamic documents in compliance with document management
• Develop and drive innovation within the customer base.
• Ownership of annual TRI*M (customer satisfaction) programme; ensuring that targets are set and cascaded to the accounts, service improvement plans are in place and closely managed and that all international reporting requirements and quality gates are met.
The following tasks, among others, are performed in the Service Hub PSPC:
• Consistent automation of all services offered
• End-to-end responsibility for all services provided
• Performing technical capacity and resource management of the infrastructure
• Provision and maintenance of the service portfolio
• Support by means of consulting services and migration support to new technical solutions
• Transparent cost management for all infrastructure services and platforms
• Top trained experts deliver excellent service for the transformation of the Classic CMO platforms into the future mode "Cloud first".
• Development and implementation of new platforms based on customer requirements
• Information technologies – Bachelor’s degree
• ICT Delivery Service Management - 3 years
• ITIL V3 Foundation, SeM Advanced
IT Technical skills
• General IT overview - Advanced
• DTAG portfolio knowledge - Advanced
• MS Office - Advanced
• Customer orientation
• Excellent leadership
• Communication skills
• Negotiation skills
• Time management
• Problem solving ability
• Result orientation
• Presentation skills
• Finance and billing
• English - Advanced (C1) - must
• German - Intermediate (B1)/ Upper Intermediate (B2) - must
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work – life balance
- Other benefits
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1100 € /brutto.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.