Security Manager with English or German language
- Location: Remote Work (only from Slovakia)
- Company: Deutsche Telekom IT and Telecommunications Slovakia
- Language: English
- Job category: Non-technical positions
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.
Implementation of the national, corporate or customer security policies and standards into company environment. Developing, implementation, communication and constant improving of security concepts, policies, processes and awareness in the company. Executes ISMS P-D-C-A cycle in his/her area of responsibility.
- Implementation of the national, corporate or customer security policies and standards into company environment,
- Developing, implementation, communication and constant improving of security concepts, policies, processes and awareness in the company,
- Acts as main admin with responsibility for proper configuration of respective Security Management systems and applications in his/her area of responsibility
- Develop yearly audit plan and perform internal security audits resulting to audit evidence and mitigation plan,
- Contribution and support to internal/external/customer audits,
- Identification of Security incidents, analysis of the root cause, resolution with stakeholders and evidence,
- Identification of information security risks resulting to mitigation strategy creation. Formalizing of the information security risks in the corporate information security risk management tool ( e.g. ISRM.xls or ISH),
- Gathering IT system-specific information (logs), analysis and measures implementation in case of non-compliance to security rules,
- Continuous operation and improvement of ISMS in his/her respective area of responsibility e.g. IT Security, Physical Security, Business Continuity etc.
- Creation of security related KPIs, provide tracking of KPIs on regular basis including trends, recommendations for improvement
- Initiation and coordination of security projects e.g. security awareness campaign, key consolidation, etc.
- Information technologies – Master‘s degree
- Security Management – 3 years
- Equivalent certification e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, Security+, CCNA Security, CEH
IT Technical Skills
- Practices and methods of IT strategy - Advanced
- Enterprise architecture and security architecture
- ISO 27001/27002, ITIL and COBIT frameworks
- Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems,
- C, C++, C#, Java and/or PHP programming languages
- Firewall and intrusion detection/prevention protocols, Secure coding practices, ethical hacking and threat modeling,TCP/IP, computer networking, routing and switching, Network security architecture development and definition
- Third party auditing and cloud risk assessment methodologies
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Other criteria or requirements
- German - Upper intermediate (B2) - advantage
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work – life balance
- Other benefits
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1 150 € /brutto.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.