Release Train Engineer for Fiber and Mobile Planning Networks
- Company: Deutsche Telekom IT and Telecommunications Slovakia
- Job category: Technical positions
- Language: English
- Location: Kosice, possibility of remote work from Slovakia
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.
For our agile teams working in Fiber and Mobile Planning Networks a Release train engineer (RTE) is wanted. Would you like to lead the change and work in supportive environment? Do you have a drive to be part of the game which brings the best networks to our customers? Join us!
The role of the RTE is to manage stakeholders, drive program level planning meetings, program execution, results reviews and drive relentless team and technical improvements.
• Facilitate and organize program events and processes and assist the teams in delivering value.
• Communicate with stakeholders, escalate impediments, help manage risk and drive relentless improvement.
• Manage Program and Solution Kanbans and other information radiators to optimize the flow of value through the Agile Release Train
• Facilitate Program Increment (PI) Planning readiness by fostering a Continuous Exploration process which drives the synthesis of a
Vision, a Roadmap, and Backlogs, and through Pre- and Post-PI Planning meetings.
• Summarize Team PI Objectives into Program PI Objectives
• Assist with economic decision-making by facilitating feature and capability estimation by teams and the roll-up to Epics, where necessary
• Coach leaders, teams and Scrum Masters to implement Lean-Agile practices and mindsets
• Help manage risks and dependencies
• Escalate and tracks impediments
• Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
• Understand and operate within Lean Budgets and ensure adherence to Guardrails
• Bachelor's degree
• ICT System Engineering - minimum 3 years
• Scrum master role in SAFe Framework – minimum 3 years
• previous RTE experience an advantage
• Scrum Master certification (PSM I, CSM )
• SAFe for SMs
• SAFe for RTEs (advantage)
IT Technical skills
• DevOps techniques, including continuous integration and continuous deployment
• Communication - Advanced
• Team Cooperation - Advanced
• Coaching and Mentoring - Advanced
• Facilitation - Advanced
• Resource Planning - Expert
• Excellent skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
• Expertise in project management and Agile methodology, tools, techniques and templates
• Knowledge and use of industry-standard project methods, tools and techniques (Kanban, velocity charts, control charts, burn-down metrics etc)
• English - Advanced (C1)
• German - Intermediate (B1) / advantage
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work – life balance
- Other benefits
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2000 € /brutto.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.