Senior Service Chain Operation Manager
- Location: Kosice
- Company: Deutsche Telekom System Solutions Slovakia
- Language: English
- Job category: Non-technical positions
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.
Interface between SC OPM/SDM / Service Owner (Customer) and SC OPM or OPM (both local) / operation in defined field in order to keep quality of the production.
- Responsible for service chains of a specific business service / product cross various organizational units.
- Responsible for combined services for his delivery account in accordance with the agreed OLA as well.
- Responsible for KPIs and SLAs / OLAs of the contracted services.
- Accountable for technical content of operational / specialized technical concepts.
- Deliver input for resource planning to ensure operatoinal stability.
- Ensure the quality of provided services and provides operational support.
- Coordinate, manage and monitor operational performance.
- Identify, formulate and implement the improvement of processes and policies to maximize operational output.
- Steer the respective Operation Managers.
- Operational interface between the production, the service delivery management (SDM) and other delivery units for the ordered delivery elements.
- Explanation of production options for SDM.
- Accountable for the default reporting ordered by the SDM.
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of provided services.
- Single point of contact towards the internal customer.
- Responsible for reviewing financial statements and data and utilizes financial data to improve the profitability of the service chain / delivery account with SDM. (optional).
- Prepare and control operational budgets plans effective strategies for the financial well-being of operation.(optional).
- Manage customer support to the extent of his functionality and supports sales activities together with the SDM organization. (optional).
- 6 years minimum
- ITIL higher certification (advanced modules)
IT Technical Skills
- MS Office – Advanced
- Platform knowledge - Intermediate
- Effective communication
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Team work cooperation
- Finance literacy – Basic
- Project management
- Process overview
- Quality management
- Leadership skills
- English - Advanced (C1)
Other criteria or requirements
Willingness to change, flexibility
Customer, value, result and performance orientation
Possible specialisation (optional for recruitment reasons)
Platform knowledge: ...
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work – life balance
- Other benefits
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1600 € /brutto.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.