Project Manager for Project Management SSC
- Location: Kosice, possibility of remote work from Slovakia
- Company: Deutsche Telekom System Solutions Slovakia
- Language: English
- Job category: Non-technical positions
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.
Realize change (i.e. organizational, infrastructural and/or application, in- and outsourcing, bids) and manage all relevant knowledge areas, in line with PM book/ bid process and contribute to the formulation of the business case and establish a project planning, in a way that is compliant with customer (internal or external) requirements and leads to realization of projects (category C) in time, budget and in line with quality standards.
- Contribute to business cases and establish a project plan that includes planning, specifications, conditions, costs and project deliverables, arrange resourcing, organize project team in line with customer requirements.
- Monitor and control the project execution in line with the project plan.
- Identify and manage relevant project risks, in line with procedures and guidelines and in cooperation with the steering committee.
- Collect and analyze relevant project-information and provide reporting to customer and company management.
- Deliver project-results in line with internal and external customer requirements and project planning, ensure transfer to customer organization and evaluate project execution and results in cooperation with the sponsor.
- Define, plan, manage and coordinate assigned projects or processes, lead and coach team members and ensure execution and delivery, to ensure realization of deliverables.
- Project Management – 2 years
- PMP or CAPM or PRINCE2 Foundation certification
IT Technical Skills
- Knowledge of ICT - Intermediate
- ITIL - Basic
- PM methodology - Advanced
- MS Office - Advanced
- MS Project - Intermediate
- Negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Stress management
- Time management
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work – life balance
- Other benefits
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1180€ /brutto.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.