Strategy Development Specialist
- Location: Kosice, possibility of remote work from Slovakia
- Company: Deutsche Telekom System Solutions Slovakia
- Language: English
- Job category: Non-technical positions
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 4100 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services and digital solutions.
Supports planning, execution, and finalization of projects and initiatives of local or global strategic value. Updates and implements strategy and supporting continuous quality improvement. Prepares materials for communicating strategic objectives, business cases and oversight of the quality control throughout their life cycle. Consults relevant projects and delivers partial consolidated outcomes across the local organization. Works in an analyst position in global strategic projects, liaises with relevant global counterparts.
- Designs, plans and creates buy-in for strategy (incl. scenario planning, business model design, go-to-market planning or market analyses).
- In the role of product owner defines and initiates projects that implement and develop strategic business priorities at the local or global level.
- Communicates strategic vision, objectives, business cases, success cases and lessons learnt with peers and possibly employees.
- Towards organizational stakeholders acts as a product owner to review, interpret, document, and communicate business needs, risks, and constraints.
- Acts as a strategy and go-to-market consultant for the local organization, typically at the level of competence chapters and units/tribes (MD–2).
- Occasionally represents the company at events and initiatives (conferences, panels, projects, working groups) in national and regional governmental bodies and communities.
- Master level degree or equivalent qualification with on-the-job experience in:
- Business Management or
- Applied Informatics or
- Technology Management (e.g. machine/transport engineering)
- Project Manager or Scrum Master or Product Owner – min. 1 year
- Business Analyst (incl. market analyses and sizing, business model and business case design) – min. 1 year
- Medior to senior role in IT service delivery or software development or product development or product/service selling/go-to-market – min. 1 year
- Advanced: Office productivity tools and authoring of documents, offers, presentations for board and customer
- Medium: BI, Excel spreadsheets and authoring of business cases and analyses for board and customer
- Medium: Product management methodology (incl. product definition, needs analysis, value proposition and go-to-market roadmapping)
- Basic: Jira, Slack, MS Teams, Webex or similar collaboration tools
- Mandatory: English - upper intermediate (B2)
- Recommended: Slovak - upper intermediate (B2)
- Beneficial: German - lower intermediate (B1)
Other Criteria or Requirements
- Occasional business travel within Slovakia (up to 20% of work time) and within EU (up to 5% of work time)
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work – life balance
- Other benefits
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1100€ / month (brutto).
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.