Jira Administrator with Confluence
- Parsippany Rd, Parsippany, NJ 07054, USA
Derex Technologies Inc is a leading provider of IT consulting and software services globally headquartered in Harrison New Jersey since 1996. Combined unparalleled experience, domain expertise, best practices and comprehensive capabilities across various industries and business functions.
For over 20 years, Derex Technologies Inc. has provided IT Solutions to global clients throughout North America by aiding organizations in fulfilling their business objectives and goals to solve their ‘real-world’ situations. As total solutions, complete Staff Augmentation and consulting services partner to many insurance, life sciences, government and manufacturing / supply chain and transportation organizations.
Our expertise in providing a range of IT solutions, enterprise and infrastructure solutions and general technology consulting centered around a mix of the right technology with the right ‘people’ allows clients to improve the way they conduct their business globally.
Position: Jira Administrator with Confluence
Location: Parsippany NJ
Duration: 3 Months
- Create, manage, and support all administrative functions associated with the Jira and Confluence
- Create comprehensive JIRA workflows (with conditions, validators, and post functions), screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes
- Design & manage complex Jira/Confluence queries, dashboards for operational/performance reporting metrics and status reports
- Provide configuration and administrative support of self-hosted (server) JIRA and Confluence.
- Create and copy projects.
- Design and implement custom workflows, fields, permission schemes, post functions, etc.
- Build filters, custom dashboards, and reports.
- Coordinate and respond to support requests.
- Manage and update software and licenses. Install, configure, test, and manage plug-ins.
- 5+ years of experience working with/supporting Jira and Confluence
- Customer Service driven mindset with strong relationship building skills
- Experience working and communicating with cross functional teams and both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Atlassian Jira and/or Confluence certification(s) or equivalent work experience
- Strong JQL knowledge
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.