- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of eight global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands including Amnet, Amplifi, Data2Decisions, Mitchell Communications (PR), psLIVE and 360i. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network operates in 110 countries worldwide with over 23,000 dedicated specialists, with 17 countries, in 36 offices and over 9,000 people across Asia Pacific. We have a unique operating model of one P&L which enables integrated solutions that drives objectivity, collaboration and efficiency.
The purpose of this role is to manage a team of media planners and assist the Business Director on a day to day basis. Demonstrate ability to map out media strategy to support brand related projects.
1. Actively participates in media discussions and meeting with both internal and external parties;
2. Responsible for all plans and schedules prepared for clients;
3. Regularly updates all plans and shares with Business Director and clients;
4. Regularly updates clients and colleagues on new opportunities and makes appropriate recommendations. This include preparing competitive reviews, provide highlights, key learning, etc;
5. Negotiates best rates for ad-hoc campaigns and annual commitments;
6. Works closely with buyers to prepare final schedules for clients’ approvals and signatures;
7. Request for client briefs and seeks clarification before proceeding further to prepare media plans;
8. Attends client meetings and WIPs if required;
9. Keeps immediate superior updated on status and developments in clients billings and accounts;
10. Works closely with immediate superior in annual media plans;
11. Actively involved in on-going and new business pitches with superior in preparing and carrying out presentations;
12. To satisfy clients’ research needs according to their requirements;
13. To be regularly updated and conversant in the use of AGB/Nielsen Analysis Software for planning purposes;
14. Any other duties or responsibilities that may be assigned to you from time to time.
1. At least Diploma from related discipline;
2. Good all-round media knowledge and at least 5 years of sector experience;
3. Proficient in content marketing strategies and application is an added advantage;
4. Excellent command of English, both spoken and written;
5. Competent using Microsoft Office applications and industry standard tools such as Nielsen, etc.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Working for DENTSU AEGIS NETWORK MALAYSIA certainly gives you the opportunity to work with a reputable team and high profile accounts. The talent of our people is the lifeblood of our business and we invest constantly in their success - recognizing, rewarding and developing potentials. In line with our expansion, we are looking for vibrant, ambitious individuals who enjoy challenges and want to make an impact with the next integrated media communication.