Performance Manager, iProspect
- 1 Wallich St, Singapore
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services.
With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions, Dentsu Aegis Network and its brand businesses of Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, Posterscope and Vizeum make the best use of today's media mix to bring to life the right communication strategy and deliver the best results for clients.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities: (or 'Duties')
Strategic Performance Marketing
- Be at the forefront of Performance knowledge (PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Display, Social, Analytics) by keeping up to date with industry news and developments
- Contribute in developing new products by working with the Head of Paid Media and Performance Directors, with a focus on improving digital performance results.
- Build an understanding of the client’s business and digital marketing objectives
- Develop an understanding of the target audiences’ attitudes, behaviour and perceptions, using a variety of market information and research data.
- Develop an understanding of the various digital media channels (search, display, affiliates, social media) and the potential for them in your clients marketing activity. Priority for Paid Social (70%)
- Establish an understanding of all areas of iProspect’s expertise and the products/services we can provide to our clients.
- Help to educate the clients on digital strategies and tactics; engage clients in the world of digital communications by demonstrating its direct response, creative and brand building abilities.
- Be a trusted, knowledgeable source of information and developments in search marketing.
Leadership & Management
- Take responsibility for the day-to-day management, reporting and optimisation of clients’ paid search campaigns, ensuring that all campaigns are executed to plan through close collaboration with your Analyst / Executive.
- Be at the centre of campaign integration with other iProspect disciplines including SEO and content generation, affiliates, display and social; and with client’s wider marketing efforts and agencies as necessary.
- Be a master of our internal processes and ensure this is filtered down through your team.
- Lead the day-to-day client relationship, campaign or project development and execution.
Innovation & Initiative
- Use your personal passion and creativity to help develop intelligent, innovative and effective ideas and process improvements for your clients
- Contribute your own ideas and opinions on your client’s business, how we work, and the industry we’re in; establish a presence in the agency; have a voice in meetings
- Develop positive relationships that reflect true partnership in achieving the objectives of the client’s business and the goals of the client.
- Work to understand your client’s pressures and internal demands to ensure iProspect provides the right response at the right time in the right manner.
- Achieve a level of relationship with your clients whereby they trust and value your opinions and advice on their digital marketing activity.
- Be reliable; be responsive; have integrity
Excellence in Client Service
- Effectively set and manage client expectations.
- Understand individual client needs (on specific projects and beyond) so you can help them be successful in their roles, and to their bosses; ensure clients have the necessary information and materials they need to do their jobs well.
- Ensure all media schedules, forecasts and recommendations are fit for client and it’s easy for the client to access and review the work (e.g. URLs, passwords, formats, conference call details, etc).
- Ensure all campaign costs are accurately quoted and campaign forecasts are approved by respective Performance Directors.
- Ensure media schedules are delivered to and approved by the client prior to campaign going live.
- Ensure clients are notified immediately of changes to project scope or project costs.
- Provide counsel to client’s marketing issues and opportunities, engaging Performance and/or Business Directors as appropriate.
- Complete timesheets on a regular, minimum weekly basis
- Arrive punctually at each meeting prepared to contribute, ensure thorough meeting notes are taken and distributed as appropriate
- Be an excellent communicator – provide clear correspondence and specifically well-written e-mails to ensure all expectations and details are understood by all
- Develop superior presentation skills – both in-person and over the phone
- Ensure that the agency team produces all client work with the highest level of quality and integrity
- Work with Account Analyst / Executive to ensure all participants are prepared for meetings: book rooms and call-in numbers, distribute meeting details and presentations / materials well prior to meetings, organize food and drinks if necessary.
General and Administrative
- Ensure all documents are saved on the network drives
- Maintain an organized filing system on the network drives to ensure others can find documents with reasonable ease
Key Experience & Attributes
- At least 5 years within Performance Marketing, responsible for planning and achieving performance related targets
- Proven knowledge of paid search tools
- Ability to explain engine algorithms and systems to colleagues to ensure day to day campaign delivery
- Strong analytical skills
- A proven record with large, complex campaigns
- Clear verbal and written communication skills, including a high level of English grammar
- Proven record of developing digital experts
- Strong experience of MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- High level of Excel knowledge, including pivot tables, charts and formulae.
- Proven presentation and PowerPoint skills
- Strong client-facing skills: understanding client needs, maintaining relationships, building partnerships
- Enthusiastic and confident individual with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Demonstrates entrepreneurialism and initiative taking
- ‘Hands-on’ approach to operations: Plans, assigns and directs work, time, material, people
Preferred Experience & Attributes:
- Experience working across a range of many clients over a variety of online sectors, especially on Paid Social along with rest of Paid media channels.
- Time split:
Managing clients and delivery 60%; product and agency development 20%; people management 20%
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.