- Triton St, London NW1, UK
Merkle DWA, part of Merkle B2B, is the Dentsu Network B2B specialist agency and represents clients internationally. This is a client facing Account Executive role which will see the successful candidate heavily involved in Salesforce’s brand and demand campaigns supporting delivery across a range of media channels, with a focus on finance, planning support and campaign setup.
As an Account Executive at Merkle DWA, this will include the following:
Communications Planning and Buying:
− Show an exceptional attention to detail for accurate reporting
− Campaign management: Assisting the team to put bookings on Salesforce (financial booking system), collecting and collating production specifications
from media owners and digital screen grabs for client, as well as well as being responsible for regular (weekly and monthly) campaign reporting
− Show the ability to solve pacing/delivery issues for campaigns where required
− Supporting the Account team to plan and activate across both brand and demand (incl. lead gen) campaigns.
− Liaising with other agency partners where necessary within Dentsu Network and external agencies (creative, Digital & PR) on campaign requirements
− Build strong relationships with media owners, data intelligence research and network partners
Client & Internal Relationships:
Build trusting, collaborative relationships with colleagues directly within your team, as well as within the different agencies under the Dentsu network to
demonstrate a unified approach to the client
• Build trusting and collaborative relationships with a series of client stakeholders, delivering excellent service and great work.
• Establish and maintain communications process with your team and client contacts
• Be comfortable liaising with creative teams and external agencies where necessary
• Be comfortable presenting back various content within the agency or to clients
• Stay up to date with changes in the media landscape
• Excellent communication skills are essential
• Excellent attention to detail
• Creativity/smart thinking
• Strong numeracy skills, with an analytical approach to data
• High-level proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
Diversity & Inclusion
At Merkle, we believe that a diverse and inclusive environment improves us as a community and as a business. We want to foster an environment of growth, where ideas and contributions are actively encouraged. We need this culture of courage to continue to thrive in our fast-paced industry.
We have created six Diversity and Inclusion Pillars. Each pillar is made up of a community of members who serve as role models and spread a message of inclusion throughout our global workplace. Pillar members are responsible for planning initiatives, events and training, along with championing change within our business. These pillars are Gender, Ethnicity, Mental Health, Religion, Disability, LGBT+.
Merkle is a place that embraces differences of opinion. To be an advocate for real change we really encourage applications from women, candidates with disabilities and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates as we recognise that these groups are currently underrepresented in our marketing/technology industry.
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.
A few of the benefits
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too
· Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
· Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension, life insurance and other corporate benefits
· A selection of other benefits including ability to buy additional holiday, season ticket loan and 2 volunteer days