Senior Consultant, Analysis & Insights
- 515 N State St, Chicago, IL 60654, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Cardinal Path, part of dentsu, is a leading digital analytics and insights consultancy focused on delivering insight, understanding and outcomes that create competitive advantage for our clients. We engage at the strategic, business, and technical levels to generate tangible and quantifiable value for our partners. Our clients include brands such as Bridgestone, Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer, Asics and hundreds of others. Cardinal Path’s mission is: To know. To Share. To be our Partners’ competitive advantage. And our company culture reflects the importance of our people’s’ expertise, wellness and happiness in everything we do.
The Senior Consultant role at Cardinal Path is designed for people who are seasoned veterans in digital analysis or digital business intelligence but are still looking to grow their analysis chops. Areas of growth include (but are not limited to) data visualization, deep clickstream analysis, social media and digital marketing campaign analysis, testing strategies and optimization and leading projects with teams of analysts. If this is the right role for you, then read on.
You are a natural problem solver and a quick learner. You enjoy working with data because it’s like a mystery to be solved. You do not give up easily and you know how to separate the signal from the noise. You also enjoy working with people because you can both listen and translate data into meaningful business actions. You’re a master storyteller with data and have a passion for finding meaning in data and delivering insights.
In this role, you will have guidance from a Manager on the Analysis & Insights team and work closely with Cardinal Path teammates and also client stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree (quantitative field preferred)
- 2 - 3 years working in a professional services organization, such as an advertising agency, media agency or management consultancy, generating and presenting analysis and insights to stakeholders/clients
- Familiarity with media planning and buying concepts such as programmatic buying, audience research, and attribution
- Familiarity with floodlight and conversion tracking
- 3+ years of business analysis focusing on digital media performance optimization
- 3+ years of continuous work with digital marketing analysis tools
- Campaign management platforms such as Google Campaign Manager
- Web Analytics platforms such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Search aggregation platforms such as Search Ads 360 or AAC Search
- DSP reporting tools such as DV360, Adobe Ad Cloud or Amazon DSP
- Paid Social aggregation platforms such as 4C, Sprinklr or Hootsuite
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and data visualization
- Very strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage time effectively across competing priorities
- Use sound judgment to identify issues and escalate them when appropriate
- Takes constructive feedback well and not afraid to ask questions when help is needed
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Datorama, or Power BI
- Giving constructive feedback/mentorship to less experienced colleagues
- Ability to effectively teach advanced concepts to less-experienced colleagues and clients
- Ability to lead a workstream to completion on time and on budget
- Identify growth opportunities with existing clients
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply. Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.