Solution Architect, Financial Platforms (100% Remote, East & Central Times)
- Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
- “Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. No sponsorship is available for this position.”
Location to work
- Must live in the USA - East Coast or Central Time Zone, only.
The Americas Solution Architect will document the current state, analyze and produce technical design materials underpinning the estimation and implementation of each transition stage of the market transformation to the dentsu Target State Architecture.
The Architect will be part of a small team responsible for surveying and designing the transformation program that will enable the transformation program to be properly scoped, costed, and efficiently delivered.
The Solution Architect will be expected to fully explore the current state architecture to “break trail” on a delivery program to transform the business by understanding the functionality across existing systems, impact of replacement of elements with strategic platforms, local integrations, customization's and developments needed, and potential data impacts.
· Analysis and documentation of current system and data landscape in a given market, collecting existing material, interviewing key stakeholders, and researching system capabilities
· Design and documentation of agreed transition states, and tactical developments / system impacts at each stage
· Alignment and utilisation of the core enterprise technology stacks and integration capabilities throughout the transition states
- Provision of technical and functional support for key architecture decisions and ensure the necessary liaison and approval from the relevant governance and decision bodies
- Own, develop and maintain for each impacted market:
- Current systems architecture (enterprise, application, integration, data, and infrastructure)
- Transition planning and other architecture models to be able to support the ongoing functional agenda, including identifying and enabling the function to seize technology opportunities
- Contribution to the global target systems architecture (enterprise, application, integration, data, and infrastructure) where appropriate
- B.A./B.S. degree (or comparable knowledge) in computer science (or a related field)
- c.5-10+ years experience comprising a blend of systems analysis, solution architecture, integration and data architecture
- Working in a complex matrixed, international and cross-cultural organisation
- Broad technical expertise combined with strong leadership and communication capabilities to drive innovation and change
Other key Competencies:
- Proven system design and analytics skills, including data modelling, integration design, and functional analysis
- Experience of estimating development effort, and working with established teams to validate and create costings to design, deliver and operate solutions
- Experience of investigating, assembling, validating and documentation of architectures in a structured manner
- Experience working with major SaaS platforms, integration and data analytics platforms,
- Experience designing and planning migration of existing solutions onto SaaS and cloud platforms
- Proven architectural and technical (application, integration, data management and infrastructure) competence and knowledge, in a cross-cultural, multinational environment
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.