- 10 Triton St, London NW1 3BF, UK
Dentsu are merging the media skills of DWA, the creative skills of Gyro, the research skills of B2Bi and the data & platform skills of Merkle to create a global marketing services network that is dedicated to the end-to-end needs of global B2B clients.
The UK office of the merged network is currently 162 people strong and growing. And has international clients such as Cisco, Ericsson, Facebook, Salesforce, AWS, Grundfos, Brother, Fujitsu, Sky, Digital Realty, Goldman Sachs, Workplace and Shell.
WHAT YOU ARE BEING ASKED TO BUY INTO
The UK office is at an point of significant change. We’ve only just started the integration of these Media, Creative, Research, Data & Platform capabilities.
This is an opportunity, for a curious and restless individual, to join and to help shape the future direction of the UK office and some of the services it offers. This individual will have a Media background but will work in partnership with others in the Strategy Team who have complimentary capabilities such as Brand, Creative, Research, Data and Technology.
THE ROLE: STRATEGY PARTNER
1. To lead the Media Strategy workstreams (across paid and owned media channels) for a couple of key international clients (tbc).
2. Key deliverables for the role:
- Channel & contact strategies. (Across owned and paid media).
- Connections frameworks. (Across owned and paid media).
- Go to market plans & budget recommendations. (Across owned and paid media).
- Evaluations of performance and recommendations. (Across owned and paid media).
- Intelligence & insight maps
- Customer strategies
- Journey strategies
- Stakeholder strategies (Sales, Customer Service, Resellers, etc).
- Customer growth models
- Evaluation frameworks
3. Should be open to partnering with others in the Strategy Team who specialise in:
- Brand & proposition strategy + brand development.
- Creative & content strategy + creative & content development.
- Employee experience strategy + service & experience development.
- Data & technology strategy + data & technology implementation.
- Is an impact player - can take clients with them on a new journey / in a new direction.
- Is happy to roll up their sleeves and produce work.
- Is curious about how the world works. Has a global world view.
- Isn’t afraid of technology and data.
- Takes personal responsibility for getting things done
At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visas as this time.
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.