Senior Programmatic Manager - B2B
- 10 Triton St, London NW1 3BF, UK
** We invite people who require visa sponsorship to apply for the role **
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specialises in the delivery of unique, personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and with over 25 years’ experience, we are proud to be recognised as a global leader.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. Combined with our expertise in performance creative and media, we can then offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer experiences that drive business growth.
In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu, one of the world’s biggest media companies to form the Customer Experience Management (CXM) Line of Business.
The programmatic team is a major part of the integrated performance and media team and works to plan and execute strategies for clients. Our clients rely on the performance teams for cutting-edge strategy and implementations. We work with global clients who are looking to grow their performance media budgets and success.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of excellence across multiple clients as well as strong experience with programmatic media buying. The Senior Programmatic Manager will report to the Head of Programmatic.
Life as a Senior Programmatic Manager at Merkle B2B
- Lead the day to day management of key clients programmatic activations
- Drive clients programmatic strategies and manage a team of activators
- Evaluate and recommend current and potential technology partners
- Champion and drive DWA best practices
- Manage high quality reporting output for clients and to senior management
- Setup, manage and optimise different types of programmatic inventory via multiple Demand Side Platforms
- Maintain relationships with programmatic vendors
- Guide your team to manage costs incurred and revenue generated from buying platforms, including billing hygiene
- Manage production and presentation of engaging campaign analysis for clients, demonstrating the effectiveness of planning, testing and media optimisation and management
- Provide insight and guidance to members of the integrated media team
- Maintain and stay current with industry news and research
A few of the benefits
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too
- Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
- Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension, life insurance and other corporate benefits
- A selection of other benefits including the ability to buy additional holiday, season ticket loan and 2 volunteer days
Diversity & Inclusion
At Merkle, we believe that a diverse and inclusive environment improves us as a community and as a business. We want to foster an environment of growth, where ideas and contributions are actively encouraged. We need this culture of courage to continue to thrive in our fast-paced industry.
We have created six Diversity and Inclusion Pillars. Each pillar is made up of a community of members who serve as role models and spread a message of inclusion throughout our global workplace. Pillar members are responsible for planning initiatives, events and training, along with championing change within our business. These pillars are Gender, Ethnicity, Mental Health, Religion, Disability, LGBT+.
Merkle is a place that embraces differences of opinion. To be an advocate for real change we really encourage applications from women, candidates with disabilities and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates as we recognise that these groups are currently underrepresented in our marketing/technology industry.
What we are looking for in you
- It is anticipated the successful candidate will have circa 2-4 years of experience in Programmatic trading, ideally someone who has 18 months+ of trading experience with DV360 or The Trade Desk.
- Ability to multitask, detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PPT) and ability to adapt to/learn new technologies
- Good understanding of media activity beyond programmatic on client accounts, especially other performance channels (Search & Social)
- Creative and contributes to brainstorming/strategy sessions
- Positive, professional, enthusiastic, and team-oriented attitude
At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visas as this time.
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.