Senior Programmatic Executive
- Triton Square, London NW1, UK
** We invite people who require visa sponsorship to apply for the role **
Founded as an independent media agency in 1996, Merkle | DWA is headquartered in San Francisco, with ten additional offices in the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific, employing >250 employees globally.
In December 2017 we were acquired by Merkle, part of dentsu. The move expanded the B2B offering at Merkle. dentsu announced the creation of Merkle B2B in September 2020, a group of world class B2B agencies under the dentsu umbrella offering end-to-end B2B experiences to global brands. As the media strategy and execution arm of Merkle B2B, Merkle | DWA is an integral part of this new company.
Merkle | DWA’s integration with dentsu’s B2B agencies offers employees the opportunity to collaborate with data, analytics, creative, and research professionals across the organization and for some of the world’s most renowned B2B brands, including Intel, Cisco, and Intuit.
The programmatic team is an integral part of the integrated performance and media team and works to execute strategies for clients. Our clients rely on the performance teams for cutting edge strategy and implementations. We work with global clients who are looking to grow their performance media budgets and success.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with programmatic media buying or ad operations. The Senior Programmatic Exec will report to the Head of Programmatic.
Life as a Senior Programmatic Executive at DWA, a Merkle company
- Evaluate and recommend current and potential technology partners
- Champion and drive DWA best practices
- Maintaining a high level of campaign reporting to senior management
- Setup, manage and optimise different types of programmatic inventory via multiple Demand Side Platforms
- Maintain relationships with programmatic vendors
- Manage costs incurred and revenue generated from buying platforms, including billing hygiene
- Produce and present engaging campaign analysis for clients, demonstrating the effectiveness of planning, testing and media optimisation and management
- Provide insight and guidance to members of the integrated media team
- Maintain and stay current with industry news and research
A few of the benefits
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too
- Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
- Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension, life insurance and other corporate benefits
- A selection of other benefits including ability to buy additional holiday, season ticket loan and 2 volunteer days
- It is anticipated the successful candidate will have circa 1-2 years of experience in Programmatic trading, ideally someone who has 18 months+ of trading experience with DV360 or The Trade Desk.
- Ability to multitask, detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PPT) and ability to adapt to/learn new technologies
- Good understanding of media activity beyond programmatic on client accounts, especially other performance channels (Search & Social)
- Creative and contributes to brainstorming/strategy sessions
- Positive, professional, enthusiastic, and team-oriented attitude
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: DV360, The Trade Desk, DataXu, MediaMath
Diversity & Inclusion
At Merkle, we believe that a diverse and inclusive environment improves us as a community and as a business. We want to foster an environment of growth, where ideas and contributions are actively encouraged. We need this culture of courage to continue to thrive in our fast-paced industry.
We have created seven Diversity and Inclusion Pillars. Each pillar is made up of a community of members who serve as role models and spread a message of inclusion throughout our global workplace. Pillar members are responsible for planning initiatives, events and training, along with championing change within our business. These pillars are Gender, Ethnicity, Mental Health, Religion, Disability, LGBT+, Parents & Carers.
Merkle is a place that embraces differences of opinion. To be an advocate for real change we really encourage applications from women, candidates with disabilities and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates as we recognise that these groups are currently underrepresented in our marketing/technology industry.
At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visas as this time.
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.