Paid Social Analyst
- 125 S Clark St, Chicago, IL 60603, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined dentsu. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
The social media advertising team manages all social media advertising and strategic consulting services specifically relating to paid social media. The Paid Social Analyst provides a key support role and works closely with the Social Advertising Strategists to ensure campaign and client success. In an immensely fast-moving channel, the ideal candidate will be highly driven and entrepreneurially minded.
- Create, implement, track, analyze, and optimize paid social advertising campaigns in Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, and LinkedIn Ads
- Conduct recurring weekly and monthly social media advertising analysis and campaign optimizations
- Provide consistent and effective support to Social Advertising Strategists on day-to-day management of campaigns and new paid social opportunities
- Measure and evaluate success of social media advertising campaigns to inform investment decisions
- Deliver analysis and insights that help teams optimize social media advertising initiatives
- Maintain and create marketing's KPI dashboards
- Perform regular quality assurance/quality control checks on assigned client campaigns to ensure they are running as contracted
- Experience with Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, or LinkedIn Ads required
- 6 months to 1+ year of relevant work experience in paid social advertising
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Keen problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply. Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.