- Triton Square, London NW1, UK
Gyro, part of Merkle, is the first full-service, global creative B‑to‑B powerhouse. We are 700 minds in 17 offices acting as one.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. Combined with our expertise in performance creative and media, we can then offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer experiences that drive business growth.
In 2016, the agency joined dentsu, one of the world’s biggest media companies to form the Customer Experience Management (CXM) Line of Business.
Gyro, part of Merkle B2B, is the Dentsu Network B2B specialist agency and represents clients internationally. This is a client facing Account Executive role which will see the successful candidate heavily involved in Workday’s brand and demand campaigns supporting delivery across a range of media channels, with a focus on finance, planning support and campaign setup.
We are looking for someone who can join us immediately.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Communications Planning and Buying:
The successful candidate will:
- Show an exceptional attention to detail for accurate reporting
- Accurately input bookings on relevant finance systems (Media Explorer/Prisma experience advantageous, although training will be given)
- Campaign management: Assisting the team to put bookings on Prisma (financial booking system), collecting and collating production specifications from media owners and digital screen grabs for client and regular (weekly and monthly) campaign reporting
- Supporting the Account team to plan and activate across both the Brand and Demand campaigns.
- Liaising with other agency partners where necessary both within Dentsu Network and with external agencies (creative, Digital & PR) on campaign requirements
- Build relationship with media owners and data intelligence research and network partners
Client & Internal Relationships:
· Build trusting, collaborative relationships with colleagues both directly within your team, as well as the different agencies under the Dentsu network to demonstrate a unified approach to the client
· Build trusting and collaborative relationships with a series of client stakeholders, delivering excellent service and great work.
· Establish and maintain communications process with your team and client contacts
· Be comfortable liaising with creative teams and external agencies where necessary
· Stay up to date with changes in the media landscape
· Ability to solve pacing/delivery issues where required
· Good communications skills.
· Client service experience
· Excellent communication skills are essential
· Excellent attention to detail
· Creativity/smart thinking
· Numeracy and an analytical approach to data
· High-level proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Merkle, a dentsu company, we believe that creating diverse and balanced teams is not just a moral imperative, it is a business imperative. To help our clients reach millions of different people every day, we need our people to reflect the society that we represent.
We aim to create an inclusive culture where all talent thrives, and we champion meaningful progress in diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) for our people, clients and partners.
DEI is firmly embedded into our shared values - the 8 Ways to Never Before - and our Leadership Framework, which applies to all of our people. And our Global DEI Principles reflect our pledge to be an organisation that promotes wellbeing and inclusivity for everyone - regardless of ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, gender (incl. gender identity and gender expression), age, neurodiversity or physical ability.
We are proud of what makes us different and encourage applicants from all different backgrounds to apply to join us. We are always happy to discuss all flexible and agile approached to working and should you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our recruitment teams.
As we progress and develop as a company, you will too. Within our fast-growing company, there’s plenty of opportunity to develop your skill set and you’ll be encouraged to be curious and share new ideas. In exchange for your contribution to our award-winning company, we make sure you take advantage of a generous holiday allowance and are paid a competitive salary. We’re really proud of our company values and culture; we have regular company / team socials and want all our employees to enjoy coming into work. Some of our benefits include:
- Friendly, approachable working atmosphere - and business-casual dress code (when in the office)
- Equipment such as a monitor will be delivered if working from home to make your at-home office set-up as comfortable as possible
- Regular company socials (when social distancing allows for this)
- Health Insurance provided
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.