Associate Director, Paid Search
- 150 E 42nd St, New York, NY
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the world’s largest brands. A trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behavior, iProspect reshapes brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the client’s business objectives. iProspect delivers personal, adaptive and valuable digital experiences utilizing proprietary solutions including: paid and natural search, content generation, data & insights, social media management, structured data and feeds, performance display, conversion optimization and affiliates. iProspect is the first truly global digital performance marketing agency, with 2,000 employees in 60 offices across 40 countries. Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. iProspect is an agency of dentsu.
The purpose of this role is to develop and lead best in class strategies and management of Paid Search accounts. This role will provide leadership across the business and liaise with other channels to ensure an integrated response to marketing objectives.
· Develop and author overall team strategy and approach to paid search management, in cooperation with Director, Paid Search
· Immerses self in clients' business: understanding their goals, external economic environment, industries; also know their business model, how it is performing and what success looks like
· Work collaboratively with the all internal teams (Account Management, Analytics, Client Solutions) to manage internal & external relationships as related to paid search strategy, team and performance
· Work collaboratively with the client services team to manage client relationships as related to paid search strategy, team and performance
· Ensure best practice and innovation in all paid search activities; ensure knowledge sharing across teams.
· Manages and develops direct reports and is accountable for complete team development
· Serve as point of escalation, identifying and successfully resolving problems in a client-centric environment.
· Accountable for achievement of KPIs and deadlines across 6 client accounts
· Liaise with other channels and client programs to share and learn strategies internally to ensure the innovative ideas/new tactics and strategies are always being thought about
· Ensure proper vendor management and communication, amongst team and client
· Work collaboratively with client services and analytics teams for annual and monthly budget forecasting and is responsible for growing account profitability
· Contribute to new business development when required
· Willing to provide tactical/operational help amongst the Media team as needed
· 7-10 years of experience in Paid Search, specifically in a digital agency
· Exceptional knowledge of Paid Search, market development and trends
· Deep understanding of how Paid Search / SEM interacts with Display Media, Paid Social, SEO, Affiliate, Feeds, Mobile, Social and Attribution
· Broad range of experience managing across verticals and direct response/branded campaigns
· Strong managerial experience, including experience developing and mentoring a team
· Well-honed communication skills with senior audiences
· Ability to think strategically, make innovative recommendations that drive client goals
· Ability to nurture and retain client and employee relationships
· Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
· Experience working with financial data and budgets
· Ability to analyze complex issues and to develop relevant and realistic plans, programs and recommendations to solve client challenges
· High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.