- 6601 College Boulevard, Sixth Floor, Overland Park, KS
- Employees can work remotely
DEG is looking for an Account Manager to support the Account Director and account team in facilitating and expanding client relationships. The Account Manager is charged with understanding clients’ business objectives, business situation (including performance metrics, competitive landscape, financial considerations, and long-term vision), organizational structure and key contacts. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting with crafting, articulating and delivering various digital strategies, tactics and solutions to advance client objectives.
Our highly entrepreneurial, collaborative, and dynamic environment is the perfect place for smart, motivated people to make an impact. With competitive benefits and a dedication to work-life balance, we are also a great place to come work.
- Communicate regularly with key client contacts and ensure timely deliverables
- Manage new and existing client relationships, and proactively manage client expectations
- Work with clients to determine specific project objectives and develop strategies and tactics to effectively deliver on those objectives
- Monitor project revenues/budgets and resource requirements
- Working closely with Project Management and technical resources on project execution
- Create and maintain project documentation (e.g. status updates, timelines, etc.)
- Focus on tactical execution and research
- Understand and communicate clients’ overall business requirements and strategic objectives to project teams
- Assist Account Director in developing and presenting digital strategies
- Participate in the creation of proposals and presentations to existing clients and new client prospects
- Work with clients to document project needs and requirements
- Manage measurement and reporting processes for all accounts
- Establish clear project success metrics (ROI) based on client objectives
- Set quality standards, consistency, and strategic alignment of project deliverables
- Manage post project documentation, archiving and ongoing analytics
- Contribute to company innovation, knowledgebase, marketing/sales materials, networking, and social media efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, computer science, general business, or related field.
- 3-5 years of account management experience in the digital/interactive marketing/consulting environment preferred.
- Experience in strategic development, documentation and business planning.
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, project management, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, strong work ethic and self-motivation.
- Positive, optimistic, and solution-oriented attitude.
- Capacity and willingness to rapidly adapt, thrive, and multi-task in a highly dynamic workplace.
- Thorough understanding of current and emerging digital channels and technologies.
- Ability to understand clients’ business models and extrapolate opportunities.
- Proven success and experience in sustaining client engagements and long-term relationships.
- Ability to analyze market, client and brand opportunities.
- Multiple health plan options, including independent insurance and pre-tax FSAs
- Life insurance, AD&D, and short- and long-term disability with company-paid premium
- Ample paid time off, holidays, and flex time
- Generous full paid leave for new parents, including parental, maternity, paternity, and adoption leave and assistance
- Military leave for active duty service members deployed to full-time service
- Disaster leave in the event of a natural disaster
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company-sponsored matching program
- Culture Club social events each year
DEG is an equal-opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Digital Evolution Group (DEG) was founded in 1999 as a small web development firm in Kansas City. Since then, we’ve grown to become DEG, a member of the Dentsu Aegis Network and global full-service digital experience agency crafting solutions that help clients meet their business objectives. While other shops are now working to become digital, we were born here.
Digital is in our DNA. And our associates are always evolving and finding new ways to collaborate together to solve our clients’ toughest challenges. After all, at DEG the best idea wins—no matter where it comes from or who thought of it.
Here, you can grow and pursue your passions, prioritize your family, contribute to your community, and actively travel. Our “work hard, play hard” mentality provides everyone with a fun, casual work environment that embraces new and better ways to do things, and new and better things to do for our clients.
The question you must now ask is: Are you ready to evolve?