Resource Coordinator, Resource Management
- 1 University Avenue, Toronto, ON, M5J 2P1, Toronto, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Cardinal Path is a leading digital analytics and digital marketing firm focused on delivering insight, understanding and outcomes that create competitive advantage for our clients. We engage at the strategic, business, and technical levels to generate tangible and quantifiable value for our partners. Our clients include brands such as Bridgestone, Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer, Asics and hundreds of others. Cardinal Path’s mission is: To know. To Share. To be our Partners’ competitive advantage. And our company culture reflects the importance of our people’s’ expertise, wellness and happiness in everything we do.
Working closely and cross-functionally in the Cardinal Path Team, the Resource Coordinator plays a pivotal role in helping to streamline internal business operations. This position requires a general technical background, strong business knowledge and time management skills. The ability to manipulate data within reporting tools is required. It is important for this person to possess excellent people skills to routinely interact with other within the Resource Management department and organization. The Resource Coordinator should be driven to improve processes and technology within the organization.
The work is varied and challenging, and you must enjoy and thrive in a busy, deadline driven environment. Responsibilities include:
- Actively engage in the pre-delivery Operations procedures for creating, setting up, and monitoring delivery projects with our Professional Services Automation Solution (PSA) Netsuite / OpenAir software and platforms.
- Accomplishes business objectives by improving, maintaining, and enforcing resourcing processes and procedures.
- Actively participating in team and department meetings,
- Documentation of operational processes to enhance internal communication and training
● Bachelor’s degree
● Strong proficiency in MS Excel
● Aptitude to learn new technology and business operations software
● Excellent communication and organizational skills
● Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude
● Experience with Netsuite and OpenAir is a plus
● Self-motivated and ability to work independently in meeting deadlines
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.