- Remote Address, Columbia, MD, United States
- Employees can work remotely
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
The Executive Assistant will support the HR Lead of the Solutions Americas and Global Solutions and the Global Resource Management and Workforce Planning Lead through strategy, planning, prioritization, and coordination of executive action items. You will be the point of contact for internal and external stakeholders, including DAN Global and Regional executives, on matters pertaining to the Office of the Global IT Technology HR Lead and the Global Resource Management and Workforce Planning Lead. The Executive Assistant must have the ability to work in close partnership with other members of the organization as well as independently on projects, from conception to completion. Must work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and handle a wide variety of confidential matters with discretion. The ideal candidate will have the ability to exercise sound judgement on behalf of the Global IT Technology HR Lead and the Global Resource Management and Workforce Planning Lead with a variety of situations as necessary and appropriate.
The purpose of this role is to provide high-level administrative support to a member(s) of the dentsu global, regional and/or local executive(s)
- Manages a full range of highly confidential/administrative support tasks, exercising sensitivity, tact and diplomacy
- Acts as first point of contact for all queries – screen, redirect and action all incoming matters, following up where required
- Prepares complex correspondence, reports, presentations, agenda, minutes, etc. using business software applications
- Receives and directs incoming calls (if applicable), visitors (if applicable), mail and e-mail, prioritizing communications as appropriate
- Responsible for maintaining files, records, calendars and diaries; typically arranges business travel, coordinates meeting arrangements and tracks expenses
- Participates in the development and implementation of administrative standards, policies and practices
- Manage, plan, and update calendars (internal and external meetings) by assessing competing priorities as well as proactive preparation of materials/context for meetings
- Expense Management: Track and submit all expenses for reimbursement; approve direct report expense submittals on behalf of the Americas’ Chief Client Officer
- Serve as liaison between cross-functional departments, external parties and global business partners
The ideal candidate for this position must:
- Have previous administrative experience (5+ years)
- Have well-developed organizational and time management skills, Global time zone experience prefered.
- Be capable of proactively prioritizing responsibilities and exhibiting leadership skills
- Have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision; highly motivated
- Have the ability to multi-task proactively in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Have intermediate knowledge of Concur
- Be a team player and participate on a virtual admin team
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.#LI-DL1