Senior Associate, Retail Search (Amazon)
- 515 North State Street, Chicago, IL
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. iProspect is an agency of dentsu.
dentsu is looking for an eCommerce / Retail Search Senior Associate to support a large retail client. Reporting into the Manager, Marketplace and Retailer Optimization (MRO), the Senior Associate will demonstrate the ability to report and optimize client marketing campaigns within Amazon, Criteo, Walmart and other retail media networks. You will play an essential role on client teams to build and execute large-scale campaigns and tests that deliver on our strategy for the client. You will deliver reporting, insights, and projects in a timely manner and within budget plans supporting the team with flawless execution.
- Manage ongoing optimization efforts to meet campaign goals, including daily management of campaign budgets, bid management, reporting, keyword and targeting strategies, and campaign revisions based on performance history and our client's goals.
- Plan and execute retail search campaigns, including account setup, campaign builds, daily optimization, bid strategy development and managed and budget pacing.
- Interpret performance reports to provide actionable insights and analysis
- Ensure campaigns are run to agreed upon best practice guidelines
- Assist and attend weekly calls and meetings
- Collaborate across our client team and channels.
- At least 2 years digital performance marketing experience in ecommerce / retail search, paid search, PPC, paid social, programmatic, or related field or 1+ years managing large-scale, complex ecommerce campaigns.
- Experience managing budgets, meeting KPIs and informing KPI goals
- Amazon Marketing / Sponsored Ads knowledge preferred.
- Agency experience a plus
- Working knowledge of bid management platforms preferred
- Strong excel skills and analytical mindset, with the ability to identify trends and insights through data analysis
- Enthusiasm for performance marketing, new platforms and the exciting world of eCommerce and emerging platforms.
- Strong personal organizational, communication and prioritization skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Enjoy learning new platforms, skills and analyzing data and working with agility and learning more about retail media capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.