- 1435 Vine St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
gyro is a global B2B creative agency, delivering idea-led brand transformation at scale. We deliver creative expertise and innovative global solutions for clients. Applying big platform thinking, we bring ideas to life and deliver world-class creative solutions to meet consumer touch points and work across geographies, cultures and channels.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. gyro is an agency of dentsu and part of Merkle B2B.
We are looking for a content writer with the ability to write web content for various B2B audiences, including those in the financial services industry. We want someone who can tell a cohesive, engaging story from start to finish. Someone who makes it their mission to find human relevance in all things. Someone who can craft words to speak to any audience, any industry, any media. Someone who can write a white paper or e-book with as much dexterity as an e-mail. We need a creative nerd. Someone who has deep subject matter/technical expertise in a couple industries but can write across many. Will work with an editor and/or art director to bring pieces to life online and in layout.
Produces bold, strategic, persuasive messages in all executions for Agency clients. Writes copy from conception to completion, primarily for digital content including websites, sales enablement and social channels. This includes but is not limited to developing copy for web pages, articles, customer stories, testimonials, presentations, social posts and videos.
- Write web copy that incorporates many inputs, including SEO strategy/keywords, brand voice and tone, style guides, customer journey phase, and KPIs.
- Remarkable ability to bring to life the concept and execution of groundbreaking solutions for integrated, cross-channel content marketing initiatives.
- A keen understanding of the needs, motivations and aspirations of your audiences, so that you can speak to them in the most effective, compelling, engaging way possible.
- A masterful ability to leverage and optimize relevant resources (including occasional desktop research) to ensure that projects stay on-task and on-brief.
- Inspire yourself and others to produce work beyond what you thought possible.
- Collaborate with senior art personnel to ensure creation of consistent, on-strategy and original content.
- Detect any vital disconnects and works with senior creative personnel to mitigate them as the piece develops.
- Deliver presentations to senior creative and/or account personnel, as well as clients.
- Maintain communication with senior art personnel and project managers concerning status of jobs.
- Create and complete projects on time within budget and page-count constraints.
- 2-3 years of related work experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Web writing experience required.
- Other short-form (video, social, e-mail) and long-form (white paper, e-book) content experience also preferred.
- Portfolio will reflect writing for breadth of industries. Financial services writing experience preferred. Healthcare, manufacturing, tech/IT experience a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office package.
- English fluency
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.