- Remote Address, New York, NY
dentsu mcgarrybowen is a global creative agency delivering idea-led brand transformation at scale. We deliver creative expertise and innovative global solutions for clients. Applying big platform thinking, we bring ideas to life and deliver world-class creative solutions to meet consumer touch points and work across geographies, cultures and channels.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. mcgarrybowen is an agency of dentsu.
As an Account Supervisor, you will provide strategic recommendations and manage all company/agency resources to ensure our client's marketing needs are met. You will lead and monitor daily activities; manage and develop the account team; and may work with other departments to develop strategies to build our client's business. This position will report into the Account Director.
- Partner with clients to share client business strategies and insights and use this to contribute new creative insights that help move the business forward
- Sell agency strategies and recognize new revenue opportunities to implement
- Manage creative projects from briefing to execution
- Oversee production processes and supervise print, television shoots, recording sessions, editing sessions, post production, Rich Media, social media engagements, banner and micro-site development and execution.
- Delegate to direct reports while ensuring quality work and ultimate responsibility of all projects and tasks
- Drive marketing and creative strategies based on relevant consumer and business insight
- Lead relevant creative briefs and represent the agency in selling the agency points of view and recommendations
- Create a logical structure, clear storyline, and conclusion in all written documents
- 4+ years of experience in managing creative projects in an agency environment
- Solid understanding of client’s business, major consumer segments, and competitive set
- Ability to read a situation and react appropriately to solve problems and issues
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of creative production processes
- Strong listening skills to digest and process and guide strategy and problem resolution
- Social/digital experience and influencer marketing preferred
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.