Manager, Affiliate Marketing
- 150 E 42nd St, New York, NY
- Employees can work remotely
iProspect is a global, award-winning agency – focused on converting consumer intent into action and driving business performance for the world’s largest brands, including General Motors, Gucci, Hilton, the Estee Lauder Brands and Procter & Gamble. We work across a network of 4,900 employees spread over 94 offices in 56 countries.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. iProspect is an agency of dentsu.
We’re looking for a passionate, data-obsessed, forward-thinking Affiliate Media Manager to join our growing team within dentsu. This role will work across 1-2 affiliate clients and will own much of the execution and day-to-day strategy of their client(s).
The Affiliate Media Manager must have the ability to manage client affiliate/performance partnership marketing programs and deliverables across verticals and service platforms.
This role includes the following responsibilities:
External Relationship Management:
- Builds trust and maintains strong client relationships via “soft skills” and channel expertise
- Acts as day-to-day contact for clients, responding to client requests and inquiries on a daily basis
- Understands clients' brands, structure and industry
- Participates in client meetings and presentations
- Brings well-supported ideas and concepts to the table for high level strategy
- Works closely with Affiliate team members, Client Service/Planning teams, and other performance channel teams (Paid Search, SEO, Social, etc.) to execute cross-channel plans
- Understands how the Affiliate channel is a key part of a holistic digital performance plan (but also how it differs from other marketing channels)
- Understands a campaign goals and works collaboratively to achieve results
- Can execute plans and pivot as needed as budgets and objectives change
- Plan, manage and execute affiliate campaigns, including (but not limited to) account setup, network implementation, growth and development, and day-to-day organization, and budget management
- Audit, review and analyze reports, lead optimization efforts to meet campaign objectives and performance
- Build revenue/perform to client KPIs and objectives
- Comfortable “owning” a fair amount of execution and can hit the ground running
- Willing to dig into the tech and data to find solutions and answer questions
- MUST have experience and proven success within the “Traditional” Affiliate space: Affiliate Network management, dynamic commissioning, CPA optimization strategies, publisher negotiations (including TM+ bidding), and benchmarking/reporting on revenue and ROAS
- Additional experience with lead gen, subscription models, and syndication partnership marketing is a plus
Preferred: An interest in content as a driver of revenue and brand awareness
- 3-5 years direct experience working as an affiliate/partner marketing specialist or associate at a performance marketing agency, an affiliate network/partnership network, work in-house, or with an affiliate publisher. Ideally you have a mix of two or more!
- Expertise building incremental revenue while maintaining ROAS goals in retail or subscription-based ecommerce environments
- Mastery of one or more of the following networks: Impact Radius, Partnerize, CJ, or Rakuten Affiliate Network (RAN)
- Comfortable working with a variety of different publishers in the space on placements/bookings, CPA negotiations, and execution
- Comfortable communicating with clients and internal stakeholders in a professional, helpful, and measured fashion
- Ability to manage complex data and sort invoicing (not easy in this channel!)
- A genuine love of Affiliate!
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- PTO and family leave
Please note that this role can be based out of any US City on EST or CST time zone, in a permanently remote capacity or in one of our offices when it's safe to return. Overall, all of our employees are currently working 100% remotely as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and will continue to do so until we are safely able to return to the office. Dentsu has offices in Austin, Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Fort Worth, LA, NYC, Raleigh & San Diego.
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.