Sr. Manager, Client Services
- 150 E 42nd St, New York, NY
iProspect, a dentsu company, is a global digital-first end to end media agency. Its unmatched mix of media strategy and storytelling with digital expertise and audience knowledge defines the new territory of performance-driven brand building. By delivering human-centric solutions, iProspect accelerates growth for the world’s most iconic brands including Sonos, Cox, LG, Hilton, Levi’s, Budweiser, Microsoft, and Procter & Gamble. The iProspect team works across a network of more than 8,000 media and performance specialists spread across 93 global markets.
This team is based in New York. We are open to remote candidates in Eastern and Central time zones for this role.
Our team in NYC is looking to add Sr. Account Manager, Client Services to their team. In this role you will get to lead the day-to-day for the account team, collaborating with the Products & Services team to develop and execute innovative and creative solutions for our clients. Focusing primarily on all things digital performance marketing i.e. Bought, Owned and Earned products and services such as Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Management and Display Marketing
- Delivers innovative and strategic digital solutions that balance client and agency values
- Builds trust and maintains strong relationships with clients
- Works closely with Products & Services team to manage client’s day-to- day needs. Main point of contact for client
- Immerses self in clients' business: understanding their challenges, objectives, external economic environment, industries; also knows their business model, how it is performing and what success looks like
- Works with ADs/AADs to monitor account revenue growth and take accountability for accurate billing and forecasting to ensure financial health of accounts
- Leads preparation for and participates in quarterly business review meetings and other client meetings as required (including new business pitches)
- At least 5 years experience with Paid Search Marketing preferred
- At least 3 years Agency Environment experience preferred
- Strong technical understanding of digital performance marketing i.e. Bought, Owned and Earned products and services such as Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Management and Display Marketing
- Proven ability to nurture and retain client and employee relationships
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with financial data and maintaining budgets
- Ability to analyze complex issues and to develop relevant and realistic plans, programs and recommendations to solve client challenges
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- PTO and family leave
- Generous paid holiday schedule
- Opportunity for growth in a collaborative team environment
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.