- 101 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA
dentsumcgarrybowen is a global creative agency delivering idea-led brand transformation at scale. We deliver creative expertise and innovative global solutions for clients. Applying big platform thinking, we bring ideas to life and deliver world-class creative solutions to meet consumer touch points and work across geographies, cultures and channels.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. dentsumcgarrybowen is an agency of dentsu.
We are looking for a stellar Account Supervisor to work on one of our leading CPG clients. This client believes in being on the offensive and are always looking to push themselves within the industry. Reporting into the Account Director, you will be empowered to lead projects and building client relationships. As the Account Supervisor, you will:
- Establishes trusting relationship with clients through seamless execution on campaigns.
- Leads day-to-day responsibilities on specific businesses and specified integrated campaigns by understanding strategic underpinnings.
- Responsible for serving as front line protector and defender of work and keeping Clients on track to make great ideas happen.
- Leads multi-channel campaign ideation and execution by owning production process towards smooth workflow and flawless delivery.
- Principal contact for IAT and client during tactical planning and campaign execution.
- 4+ years client management experience
- 2+ years working in a creative agency setting
- 1+ years experience managing entry-level employees
- A desire for strategic thinking
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible time-off
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.