Senior Associate, Programmatic
- 150 E 42nd St, New York, NY
- Employees can work remotely
Manage all aspects of audience-centric campaigns from set up to activation with modest supervision; Supervisor/AMD is main driver of strategy
This includes but is not limited to:
- recommend appropriate audience segments based on client’s target
- recommend appropriate channel tactics, platforms, and partners
- setting up and managing day-to-day of campaigns in platform(s) inclusive of DSPs [The Trade Desk, DV360, Amazon, Verizon] and paid social platforms [Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter], with support of AMM
- controlling buying procedures in-platform and through any external partners
- Research and recommend program optimizations; based on knowledge of platform-specific capabilities, site analytics, and media opportunities
- Analyzing and compiling weekly/monthly/quarterly data to find relevant insights to tell overarching stories.
- Responsible for internal Finance deliverables to ensure vendors are paid in a timely matter; working in JIRA, Nexelus, Prisma
- Internal/external communication as Audience Subject Matter Expert (SME); responding to emails/questions from Integrated and Performance teams as well as any vendor partners
- Proactively bringing thoughts/ideas to team, media, processes, reporting, etc.
- Managing self, projects & time across multiple projects, clients, tasks, etc.
- Mentoring/training junior talent (Associate Media Managers/Junior Associates/Interns)
- Ad hoc duties as needed
Dentsu is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on sex, gender identity, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disabilities or any other protected basis because we believe the best and brightest come from all walks of life. We aspire to foster a community in which diversity is valued in both our employees and our ideas.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of total experience preferable in a previous Media agency role.
- Significant Excel experience and a high degree of aptitude around basic mathematical concepts
- Tactical use of media platforms including DSPs or Social platform experience preferred
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.