Sr Associate, Project Management
- 515 North State Street, Chicago, IL
- Employees can work remotely
iProspect, a dentsu company, is a global digital-first end to end media agency. Its unmatched mix of media strategy and storytelling with digital expertise and audience knowledge defines the new territory of performance-driven brand building. By delivering human-centric solutions, iProspect accelerates growth for the world’s most iconic brands including Sonos, Cox, LG, Hilton, Levi’s, Budweiser, Microsoft, and Procter & Gamble. The iProspect team works across a network of more than 8,000 media and performance specialists spread across 93 global markets.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. iProspect is an agency of dentsu.
iProspect is growing the digital media project management department in and we are offering an exceptional opportunity to play an integral part in the overall success of a portfolio of digital marketing projects while working within a friendly, ambitious, and talented team, passionate for all things digital. *While this is a remote opportunity the person will need to sit in Chicago, Ft. Worth or New York City.*
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. Associate, PMO, skilled at managing and delivering SEO and digital marketing projects from inception to completion, to become a part of an elite team that gets projects completed on time, on budget and to our exceptionally high standards while working in a dynamic, fast-paced, and forward thinking agency environment. Reporting to the Associate Director, PMO and working closely with internal subject matter experts, you will manage multiple concurrent projects and work with multi-disciplinary teams to meet our clients’ strategic and tactical search engine marketing objectives. As a vital member of the account team, you must be proactive, have excellent communication and problem-solving skills, and be confident in your ability to meticulously organize and keep your projects moving forward from the front lines, keeping the Account Director and Associate Director, PMO up to date with progress and overcoming all the inevitable hurdles along the way. If you are up to the challenge, you’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary package, excellent prospects, and an exciting place to apply your trade.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and work with cross-functional team members via web-based project management software
- Create and execute project plans and revise as appropriate to meet continuously changing needs and requirements
- Lead internal status meetings effectively; capture, store and distribute meeting notes
- Evaluate new work requests, identify resources needed, assign individual responsibilities, and schedule action items
- Provide regular updates and progress reports to the Account Director and internal teams
- Act as point of escalation internally for all issues, bug reports, and change orders
- Review all work before delivering to client; coordinate internal reviews and implementation related QA efforts
- Keep track of lessons learned and share with internal teams
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to develop strategic/creative thinking for clients
- Suggest areas for improvement in internal and external processes along with possible solutions
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in all aspects of project management process groups (initiating, planning, executing, monitoring / controlling, closing)
- Ability to effectively prioritize, execute tasks, and handle a range of projects simultaneously within a high-pressure environment
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communications skills with tenacity to solve clients’ problems quickly and to provide them with excellent service
- Process driven, highly organized and methodical with excellent time management skills, strong
- An enthusiastic and committed attitude, flexible problem-solver, open to participate and promote change within the organization
- Self-starter with ability to think independently and work autonomously when necessary and a desire to succeed among fellow professionals
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least two (2) years of experience delivering projects within an interactive advertising or digital marketing agency environment
- Good understanding of Search Engine Optimization and Web Analytics
- Experience with Display, Social Media, and Mobile marketing is beneficial but not required
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Excel, Word and Power Point
Part of dentsu, dentsu international helps clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative, dentsu international operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists. Follow us on social @dentsuUSA. Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.