Associate Director, Planning
- 150 E 42nd St, New York, NY
Carat is consistently ranked the #1 media agency in the world with over 12,000 experts in over 100 countries. We deliver an unparalleled capability to unlock real human understanding to connect people and brands by designing powerful and engaging media experiences.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Carat is an agency of dentsu.
Carat is looking for a Senior Manager, Planning to support one of our largest clients, a global consumer goods company. Reporting to the VP, Group Director, you will work with the Corporate Citizenship line of business with your client and help lead and manage the end-to-end planning, execution and reporting of integrated campaigns.
- Partner with activation teams to create campaign plans.
- Work with your team and clients to develop activation plans and extensions, while demonstrating media expertise.
- Support the creative and production approval process.
- Develop program metrics/recaps/summaries as dictated by agency/client guidelines and systems
- Manage media plan output timelines, accuracy, and overall excellence
- Oversee financial reporting, flow charts, budget trackers.
- Manage expectations and client deliverables
- Maintain communications process with clients, offline media teams, creative, etc. for each piece of the business within the team.
- Direct the development of client presentations and other important communications
- Lead client presentations and discussions around strategies and activation details
- 4-5+ years of experience in media planning or digital activation
- Experience working with several different organizations at a given time
- Past experience managing a team of direct reports.
- Experience managing financial aspects of media buys and sponsorships
- Prisma or MediaTools experience is a plus
- Occasional travel may be requested (~once a quarter); this is highly TBD as we enter a post-pandemic world
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- Flexible Time Off (unlimited PTO)
- Fully paid maternity and paternity leave.
**Please note that while this role is located in NYC, all of our employees are currently working 100% remotely as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and will continue to do so until we are safely able to return to the office**
Part of dentsu, dentsu international helps clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative, dentsu international operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists. Follow us on social @dentsuUSA.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply. Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.