Sr. Associate, Digital Activation
- 150 E 42nd St, New York, NY
Carat is consistently ranked the #1 media agency in the world with over 12,000 experts in over 100 countries. We deliver an unparalleled capability to unlock real human understanding to connect people and brands by designing powerful and engaging media experiences.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. Carat is an agency of dentsu.
Carat is looking for a Sr. Associate, Digital Activation to support one of our largest clients. You will manage tactical digital planning and activation process and will act with independence in creating buy recommendations You will work with a Senior Manager, Cross Functional Specialists, and will have senior leadership visibility.
- Aid in the creation of media objectives and strategies
- Develop tactic campaign/buy details to meet those objectives and strategies
- Author documents related to the tactical plan/buy (media briefs, RFPs, Recaps, etc.), primarily digital but will have exposure to all media channels
- Create and maintain media activation trackers and input campaign line item details into Prisma input templates
- Contribute to POVs
- Field incoming proposals, share feedback and manage revisions with vendors
- Manage daily client communications
- Work with our clients to share details of performance and resolve any issues
- Build positive relationships with internal and external teams, collaborating with experts across the Carat P&G team
- Manage activation of media campaigns, including partnering with AdOps, vendors, and creative agency partners; oversee Prisma inputs and IO processes, reviewing and recommending optimizations with team and media partners
- 1 year minimum digital media buying experience in an agency setting
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience using PRISMA or a similar program
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Familiarity with digital media campaigns such as Paid Social, Online Video, Direct to Publisher, Display and Programmatic
- Understanding of the media process, i.e. RFP, proposal review, vendor relationship management, negotiation, etc.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.