- 32 Avenue of Americas, New York, NY
The purpose of this role is to generate ideas, executions and considers all look-and-feel in solving creative briefs. They are knowledgeable of integrated creative and experience solutions. They can work independently or part of a creative team.
We are looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Designer with great graphic design skills to help in all facets of modern communications. The ability to ideate and translate concepts into design approaches is a must. Good presentation and communications skills hare essential for internal and external presentations. The ability to create high-level approaches as well as meticulous production execution is important.
- Work closely with team members to deliver exceptional and innovative results that meet strategic goals and client expectations.
- Hands-on design work and art direction on multiple projects with the ability to bring each new idea and design concept to life from conceptualization to completion.
- Successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects and teams in a deadline-driven environment.
- Work in a fast-paced, creative environment while effectively communicating with all team members.
- Contribute to new business pitches when necessary.
- Extensive knowledge of design techniques, tools and principles.
- Ability to be paired with a seasoned and talented Senior Copywriter and expected to execute strong creative in a timely manner (we're not a sweatshop, but a solid work ethic is a must)
- Strong 4-6 year background in award-winning design
- Clear demonstration of this in portfolio and/or work samples across digital and traditional projects
Knowledge and Skills:
Must be able to work within brand standards and help bring to life bodies of work based on established approaches.
Must have passion, design strength and a constantly expanding taste for knowledge of print and interactive media.
Strong collaborative work ethic and the ability to help lead and deliver creative concepts
Adobe Creative Suite especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Premier and Aftereffects a plus as is collaborative approaches using Adobe XD.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.