Senior Associate, Paid Social
- 150 E 42nd St, New York, NY
Carat is consistently ranked the #1 media agency in the world with over 12,000 experts in over 100 countries. We deliver an unparalleled capability to unlock real human understanding to connect people and brands by designing powerful and engaging media experiences.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. Carat is an agency of dentsu.
The Senior Associate leads the implementation and execution of Paid Social campaigns, including review, optimization and reporting.
- Support the Paid Social campaign against client's key performance indicators
- Drive effective client services and client relationships with accurate performance communication
- Develop and maintain relationships with key paid social partners to nurture performance growth
- Help create and execute media plans that surpass client goals
- Oversee and execute campaign builds, QAs and optimizations
- Review and manage client data to ensure performance on all campaigns
- Partner with other channels to provide a cohesive approach is taken to achieve client goals
- Build relationships across client services team and with client.
- 1+ years of experience in Paid Social
- Experience using all paid social media platforms
- Experience and ability to perform data analysis skills and strong Excel skills
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager, Google AdWords or Social Biddable platform
- Strong QA abilities with an eye for detail
- Strong organizational skills and project management ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- Ability to manipulate analyze and interpret large quantities of data
- A strong numerical and analytical background
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.