Sr. Associate, Display
- 150 E 42nd St, New York, NY
- Employees can work remotely
Carat is an award-winning media agency with a command of media convergence used to optimize business performance for clients. Named #1 agency in all qualitative measures for 10 out of the last 11 RECMA reports, Carat redefines the level of ambition they have for media through an unparalleled capability to understand real people; their passions, motivations and behaviors, and uses this knowledge to ultimately deliver immersive media experiences on behalf of clients including GM, Microsoft, P&G, Pfizer and Diageo.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Carat is an agency of dentsu.
- Lead in the evaluation of media opportunities, with guidance from Supervisor when needed
- Develop proficiency of syndicated digital planning/research tools, if not already possessed; Help create RFP partner lists. Send, collect and help analyze RFP responses to fulfill the role of digital within Communications plan
- Generate and send insertion order email communications; Work within buying platforms, PRISMA and DDS, to reserve advertising space with sites/publications.
• Enter and optimize programmatic media plans within Demand Side Platforms (DSPs)
• Develop mastery of programmatic platform optimization levers (e.g. bids, device, etc).
• Manage and QA Assistant work in platform
Record Management, Fiscal & Reporting Responsibilities:
• Lead campaign tracking and evaluation for effectiveness; Create client reporting and analysis on regular schedule; Includes routine data QA
• Manage and QA detailed Assistant work for accuracy, including detailed records of plans, insertion orders, schedules, contracts.
• Work with Assistant and finance team to reconcile billing and pay invoices
• Oversee accurate monthly forecasting and billing sheets
Ad Operations Collaboration & Campaign Management:
• Help set up 3rd party ad server/tracking in partnership with Ad Ops
• Work with creative agency on creative material deliverables and deadlines
• Campaign management including 3rd party ad server/tracker revisions, delivery QA, budget tracking
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1+ years industry experience
• Strong math and analytical skills
• Strong interest in and familiarity with digital media (internet, mobile), especially programmatic buying
• Knowledge of planning is not required, but preferred
• Desire to expand capabilities to include new channels, building on interactive media foundation
• Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to learn server-based software and tools
Job can be performed 100% remote for the right individual even after it is safe to return to an office setting. EST preferred. Must be able to work EST hours
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.