- 150 E 42nd St, New York, NY
Carat, a dentsu company, is a full service, award-winning agency. Curiosity, Creativity, and Collaboration guide our people to deliver communications solutions in an innovative and empowering work environment. The depth and scope of Carat’s offerings and ability to encompass all consumer touch points, gives us a unique ability to activate all expressions of a client’s brand. MediaPost Holding Company of the Year 2016, 2017 & 2020 and Adweek Media Agency of the Year 2015.
The Director, Analytics oversees analytics team efforts to provide data driven solutions – including advanced analytics, integrated data solutions and insights – with the objective of optimizing media performance across digital and non-digital channels. This is a client facing role with the responsibility to help establish a brand’s overall measurement strategy and subsequently identify, activate, and manage the appropriate resources across reporting, data science and partner teams to execute against the strategy.
We are seeking a highly strategic thinker who is execution focused, able to deliver key capabilities and communicate associated business benefits to a range of clients. Success in this role requires significant cross-departmental and inter-agency collaboration and a refined understanding of the role of data in the media and marketing space. Additionally, we are seeking a candidate with experience within a matrixed organization and comfort with a lean operating environment that highly leverages automation.
- Oversees development and execution of an overall analytics strategy on behalf of the client. This role has responsibilities across a single client with multiple brands and requires leading coordination across on-boarding, data integration, reporting, measurement, advanced analytics, insight development, forecasting and partner identification
- Lead strategic and innovative data and analytics efforts to identify trends and opportunities; ensure insights are communicated to internal teams and integrated into strategic discussions with clients
- Responsible for operationalizing the strategic plans and translating into actionable initiatives to ensure the alignment of day-to-day actions with approved strategies
- Understand business challenges and produce relevant solutions that enable timely decision making by delivering insights on key performance indicators, drivers of trend, and lead to actionable initiatives
- Act as the primary point of engagement with clients, channel delivery teams, and Client Service teams to lead data and insights initiatives
- Act as the primary lead in preparation of executive level presentations for internal and external audiences
- Mentor staff in their efforts to support Client Services and Products & Services, focusing on professional and personal development
- Stay current on industry trends, developments in methodologies and technologies
- Experience in the development and execution of data strategies for highly complex clients in the both digital and non-digital media
- Team-oriented with a collaborative spirit
- Well-developed communication skills: the ability to communicate complex data challenges and insights to an executive level audience is a critical qualification
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills and personal presence
- Strategic forward thinker with proven leadership skills
- 4-8 yrs. team management experience
- Proven track record of achievement in the management of teams in a data-driven agency environment
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying. #LI-GM1