Sr. Associate, Paid Search
- 1545 NW Peachtree St, Atlanta, GA
- Employees can work remotely
360i is a fully integrated creative and media agency that helps brands tap into shifts in culture, behavior, technology, data, and business to gain a competitive advantage. We’re built for progressive marketers hungry for ideas that make human and business sense.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. 360i is an agency of dentsu.
The Search Sr. Associate is responsible for planning, optimizing and reporting campaigns to meet and surpass the clients’ success metrics while also supporting the team where needed with other projects and planning. This person understands how search engines function; how bids relate to keyword performance and campaign efficiency so they can optimize and manage campaign budget allocation.
- Owns budget cap planning to flight business to meet targets
- Supports bid optimization processes and approach
- Responsible for campaign optimizations, tactical recommendations
- Surfaces new engine opportunities
- Leads all search executions
- Performs data analysis for reporting and initial commentary
- Aids in new campaign/initiative launches
- Has a progressive understanding of the interrelationship between paid search and other digital channels
- Helps lead weekly client reporting calls
- Develops campaign reports
- Helps in paid search creative development and activation
- Responsible for billing reconciliation management
- Evaluates provided proposals and makes initial recommendations
- Maintains daily budget sheets; identify/addresses red flags
- Ad hoc duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years of paid search experience
- Agency experience preferred
- Significant Microsoft Excel skill with an understanding of pivot tables and vlookups
- Good understanding of tracking, optimization and reporting tools available for use in paid search.
- Understands campaign objectives/strategy and able to present insight in reports to clients as well as field/anticipate questions.
- Kenshoo experience highly preferred
- Flexible PTO
- Parental leave
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
Please note that while this role is primarily located in our ATL office, it can be remote from any US city. Preference to work CST or EST hours. All of our employees are currently working 100% remotely as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and will continue to do so until we are safely able to return to the office.
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.