- 150 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017, USA
Carat USA is a full service, award-winning agency. Curiosity, Creativity, and Collaboration guide our people to deliver communications solutions in an innovative and empowering work environment. The depth and scope of Carat’s offerings and ability to encompass all consumer touch points, gives us a unique ability to activate all expressions of a client’s brand. MediaPost Holding Company of the Year 2016, 2018 & 2020 and Adweek Media Agency of the Year 2015.
As Supervisor, you will create clear reports from datasets of all sizes and provide analysis for our client. You will maintain communication and collaboration with our client and media teams to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions. You will construct and provide accurate deliverables, provide strategic thinking, accuracy, and analysis on data collected.
- Start-to-end ownership for the quality and timeliness of analytics deliverables
- Guide completion of data insight projects
- Collaboration with stakeholders, internal and on client-side
- Set the vision for measurement, reporting and analytics across their line of business in partnership with the media teams
- Support the hiring and training of team members while creating a thriving environment of learning
- Bachelor's Degree with a background in mathematics, statistics, or related field preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in analytics with expertise in digital media
- Experience building reports from scratch
- Knowledge of working with large relational data sets
- Client-facing experience within media agencies or publishers desired
Software Skills Desired:
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Working knowledge of Ad Tech platforms including, DoubleClick (DBM, DCM) Adobe (Analytics, AMO, AAM) Marin and Prisma is preferred
- Experience with SQL & Python preferred
- Experience in visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau) is preferred
What’s in it for you?
At Carat we invest in our talent, we’ll help you develop your skillset and provide you with many opportunities to challenge yourself and shine:
- 401K including match
- medical, dental, vision
- HSA & FSA including commuter benefits
- Flexible time off & we support working from home if your schedule allows it
- We organize learn sessions and every now and then you might head over to the virtual classes of Facebook or Google for a training in their products
We are Dentsu. We improve the way brands are built. That means we do things differently so they’re better than before. In this way, we make our clients’ most important marketing assets—their brands—win in a changing world. Part of Dentsu Inc., Dentsu is made up of ten global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, dentsu X, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, Merkle, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands.
Dentsu is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on sex, gender identity, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disabilities or any other protected basis because we believe the best and brightest come from all walks of life. We aspire to foster a community in which diversity is valued in both our employees and our ideas.