Senior Media Analytics Associate II
- 1160 Battery St, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined dentsu. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
A highly qualified analytics professional with professional experience optimizing multiple digital marketing channels as well as leading projects/analysts to greatness. The Performance Media Analytics Senior Analyst is focused on supporting our B2B Media business (PPC/SEO, Programmatic, Digital, Paid Social, Content Syndication) within the Performance Media Group. The position will be providing analytic direction and support on strategic clients and helping guide more junior analysts to improve our clients’ digital marketing programs. The Performance Media Senior Analyst will serve as a primary point of contact between many of our clients and stakeholders around managing and enhancing our clients’ digital measurement. They will also be part of a growing multifaceted digital analytics team that develops advanced analytic solutions for top companies across industries.
- Architect solutions & provide recommendations that drive results on client campaigns & objectives
- Develop and maintain the development of Datorama and/or Tableau dashboards
- Develop custom performance reporting and analyses across multiple channels/clients
- Work with various internal stakeholders to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner
- Quickly understand multiple data sources and develop methodology for joining data that will add value
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Economics or related quantitative field required; advanced degree preferred.
- 1 - 5 years of experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in multiple digital marketing channels
- Understanding of relational databases and familiarity with data processing.
- Experience with high-level scripting languages
- Experience managing a team of analysts or other creative thinkers
- Quantitative field academic/professional experience (Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Engineering)
- Media Platforms and 3rd Party Tools (Google Adwords, DoubleClick, MediaMath, Bing Ads, ExactTarget, Hitwise, BrightEdge, Facebook, etc.)
- Experience with digital marketing or web analytics preferred (Omniture, CoreMetrics, Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
- CRM Data Analysis (Customer Segmentation, Churn, Lifetime Value, Acquisition, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and consulting skills
dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply. Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.